New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    couple of weeks ago... may LGU south of Manila, nilagyan ng pots with flowers city nya... ngayon, halos ash try and basurahan na yung flower pots. I can even see people from tricycles na binabato lang basura nila hoping na ma-shoot sa flower pot.
    see them as garbage bins, instead.
    you'll feel better.
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    see them as garbage bins, instead.
    you'll feel better.
    heh heh.
    problem is that the local garbage collector does not clear the "flower pots"

so even if some good citizens clear the pots sa umaga, halos umaapaw na sya sa platic bottles by 2pm!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sa amin ang higpit ng garbage segregation. Kapag mali ka, hindi talaga kukunin basura. Saka bawal din yung iiwan basura anytime. I thought ganun na all of Meteo Manila

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Kung maglalagay ka ng flower pots sa city mo as a mayor, dapat maglagay ka din ng system para mamaintain siya. May multa at taga huli and may maglilinis, example Ayala Makati.

Wala eh squammy attitude talaga.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    This is just my opinion.

Recycling is a scam.

Big name companies places the blame of the plastic garbage problem to the users when it should be the manufacturers who are to blame. They created the disposable lifestyle. To avoid gewtting blamed for the garbage problem, they promote so-called recycling as a solutuon to the garbage problem, which is (in reality) is a big farce. Take recycling in the first world countries, only around 10% of the garbage (or less) is actually recycled into new products which most of the stuff are sent to landfill or EXPORTED abroad in the guise of recycling material. It was all good until China stopped accepting USA's and EU's garbage. This resulted in a garbage crisis in the 1st world countries until they found alternative countries like Indonesia, Africa, etc.

Recycling doesn't work. It will always cost more to recycle than to use virgin material. Paper, plastic, even with metals.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    sad to say...

wala na tayong pag-asa!!!

couple of months ago... may nabasag na glass yung contractor namin, foreman asked someone to buy a box para mabalot ng maayos yung broken glass bago itapon (iwas accident). the next morning... nagkalat sa kalsada/sidewalk yung glass - kinuha ng nangangalakal yung box! iniwan yung broken glass!

couple of weeks ago... may LGU south of Manila, nilagyan ng pots with flowers city nya... ngayon, halos ash try and basurahan na yung flower pots. I can even see people from tricycles na binabato lang basura nila hoping na ma-shoot sa flower pot.

yung mga plastic bollard to protect cyclists. halos ubos na. ninakaw na mga crews!

I've said/posted it multiple times na. our population is growing pero from the wrong sector.
    This is the premise of the movie Idiocracy. Yung mga kulang sa karunungan at mga hirap sa buhay sila ang marami mag anak, dose dosena. Habang yung mga nakapag tapos ng pag aaral at kaya magpa laki ng anak sila ang konti or walang anak. Kasi they are making sure they are ready financially para magpa laki ng anak.

Bandang huli yung mga may kaya at nakapag aral eh minsan walang anak or meron man 1 or 2 lang na mapag aaral nila. Samantalang yung mga hirap sa buhay na squatter eh may dosenang anak na hindi mapag aral.

Now repeat the cycle for many generations and you can predict the future of our population.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Terrifying moment killer whales attack boat sailing in ‘orca alley’ | USA TODAY
    USA TODAY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12