New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    We are planning to go to Grotto in bulacan this week. Which way is faster to go there ? my point of origin is Libis, C-5...

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    BongersVX200, bringing a vehicle to Grotto most especially in Holy Week time is a big burden. Thousands of walking devotees swarm that place at that time.

I don't know the road coming from Libis but when you use NLT just exit at Marilao take the 2nd left and straightaway.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    That's what i am worried about... aside from getting there faster, is the availability of parking space... Thanks a lot..Bro.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BongersVX200
    We are planning to go to Grotto in bulacan this week. Which way is faster to go there ? my point of origin is Libis, C-5...
    ako din punta diko din alam.

commute kaya saan pwede sakay?

hehehe convoy nalang kaya tayo.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    BongersVX200, bringing a vehicle to Grotto most especially in Holy Week time is a big burden. Thousands of walking devotees swarm that place at that time.

I don't know the road coming from Libis but when you use NLT just exit at Marilao take the 2nd left and straightaway.

DIba mas ok kung exit ng sta maria ba yun??

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung nasa qc kayo and have your own ride, the route via lagro is faster. from sm lagro turn right going to sn jose del monte. sa sjdm intersection turn left that's it.

sta maria route is matrafic compared to marilao exit route.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa commute pareho lang siguro. sm fairview/lagro then to sjdm then to grotto

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapag hindi nyo alam yung route along Marilao Exit wag po kayo pumunta dun. maliligaw kayo!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    via sta maria. take bus or jeep to sta maria town. from sta maria jeep to sjdm na. matrafic ang route na ito.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    commute na lang, less hassle pa. from edsa merong mga bus going to grotto. then baba ka ng tungko, hanggang dun lang ang mga vehicles, sarado going to grotto. so lakad na from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Going to Grotto in Bulacan, which way is faster?