New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I forgot to mention. The traffic is worse on a Monday to Wednesday (leave 630 am if via EDSA); On Thursday and Friday, it's usually a little lighter (leave quarter to 7).

Some notes on Santolan Road:

- When you turn on Santolan (from Katipunan) keep to the left lane as jeeps put passengers down near that Christian School. After passing the stopped jeeps, move to the right lane and go back to the left lane after the 15th Ave. stoplight and before the Aguinaldo public school as that's another jeep drop-off point (ingat sa crossing students as they don't heed to the traffic lights).
    - May traffic din sa Santolan - EDSA intersection; you can be an *sshole and counterflow with the GTEx vans (yan yung mga minumura ko every single day) or take the rightmost lane (this moves faster then the left lane as you approach EDSA). The left turn to EDSA from Santolan/Aguinaldo goes red before the straight does so kung naabutan ka ng red ng pa-left and you're on the right lane (straight), just pull aside at the gas station.
    Last edited by vinj; September 4th, 2013 at 05:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm planning to take White Plains to People Power Monument, EDSA Northbound, U-turn at Santolan (underpass), EDSA Southbound to Tramo ... walang stoplight yan ata ... (there is one at white plains/temple corner, but i'm turning tight towards the monument)

ooops ... meron stoplight sa boni serrano/katipunan crossing ... before reaching white plains
    Last edited by kinyo; September 4th, 2013 at 06:17 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    I'm planning to take White Plains to People Power Monument, EDSA Northbound, U-turn at Santolan (underpass), EDSA Southbound to Tramo ... walang stoplight yan ata ... (there is one at white plains/temple corner, but i'm turning tight towards the monument)

ooops ... meron stoplight sa boni serrano/katipunan crossing ... before reaching white plains
    Hehehe... meron nga. Pag U-turn mo sa EDSA - B. Serrano/Santolan, mas mabilis ang outer lane (Aguinaldo side ng flyover) kaso sa center lane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12