The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nice stories sir juntzo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    not my personal ghost story but a close friend of mine in college (LB). He grew up in UPLB...4th year highschool ... with his early morning workouts - jogging around the campus as early as 4am - as in madilim pa talaga.

There was one time is was crossing this small bridge going to the "field" near the auditorium. This bridge was barely 4 car length pero the no lights (the nearest light was about a car length before the bridge and another lamp post about 20m after the bridge)... when he was approaching the bridge napansin/naaninag niya merun isang lalaki walking pasalubong niya pero on the other side of the road. Hindi gaano pansin ang full detail nung kasalubong niya dahil medyo dim na ang liwanag dun sa bridge area.

Hindi nya ganu pinansin (kasi normal din naman na merun maaga dun sa loob ng campus) pero parang na weirdohan siya sa kasalubong niya - nasa isip nya was "ang aga naman nitong mamang ito at nakabihis pa!" at ang bihis niya was parang nakatuxedo ala Rizal.

They were "side-by-side" na in the middle of the bridge but on the other sides of the road nung napasin niya na yung naglalakad na tao didn't have a head!

sh!t nilingon niya yung naglalakad...sh!t wala ngang ulo!... karipas na siya ng takbo towards the dorm area... it is probably about 500m away.

Lighted na yung area ng dorm...hindi niya tinuloy yung jogging niya until about 5am na na medyo maliwanag na. Simula nuon hindi na siya nagjog ng 4am...past 5am na lang.
    sabi nila priest daw yun na pinugutan sa area na yun. There was an actual footage from mgb about that ghost, grabe if you are going to analyze the footage parang shadow sya na very distinct tapos nung tumakbo sa ilalim ng lampost eh ganun pa rin yun itsura as in shadow pa rin.

there are lots of stories about platoons of dead soldiers marching from baker hall papunta ymca dorm and we have encountered 2 different groups na meron kasama na bukas ang third eye na nakakita nung mga ghost.

I have experienced also a prescence sa likod ng library, dun sa may long bridge. After our practice for our presentation sa socsci1 eh dun ako dumaan since mas malapit coming from the library and since 12 midnight na nun eh wala na jeep so just for fun and out of curiousity, dun ako dumaan. Pag-approach ko ng bridge mismo biglang naging foggy yun sorroundings na hindi mo na makita yun both lamposts sa ends nung bridge then wala na rin dumadaan na sasakyan and i really felt that there is something or somebody walking beside me! sa kapal ng leather jacket ko bigla nagtayuan ang balahibo ko! but still diretso lakad lang hanggang umabot ako sa dulo ng bridge then dun lang nawala yun feeling ng may kasabay ka. Until now yun pa lang ang masasabi ko na experience ko with ghosts.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ghost Story #8

Our small town in Bicol has a lot of ghost stories when I was growing up. When I was in grade 3, I became aware of this weird phenomenom during the Huwebes and Biyernes Santo processions. Every year during the holy week, the whole town participates in the thursday and friday processions where santos and the images of the dead Jesus on carts are pulled by the men. These were adorned with flowers and lighted by kalburo lamps. The women and children carry candles and pray the rosary as the procession starts from the church by about 5:30 pm, goes around the town and returns to the church by about 9:30 to 10 pm. The priests and sacristans usually lead the procession and the Christ carrying the Cross is at the end during thursday and the dead Christ on firday.

From the church the procession goes first to the dirt road leading to the cemetery. This cemetery is about a kilometer from the church and the road leading to it has open fields on either sides. As you get closer the cemetery's gate, you will be able to see a fairly large hill beyond at the back. I would say it is about a kilometer beyond the back of the cemetery. This hill has few trees and mostly talahib grass on it and as far as I know there are no houses there and people seldom goes there during that time.

The scary thing is when the procession is nearing the town cemetery when the sun has just set and the sky is turning dark! The hill becomes visible to the people in the start of the procession and you can make out the lights of candles flickering around the base of the hill. It is as if there is another procession going on around this hill. This is the time mothers will protectively pull children to be near them. My grandmother will usually pull me by her side with her arms around my shoulder! She will usually scold me to stop playing with my lighted candle and join the prayers. The lights became brighter as it becomes darker in the night. Everybody will be aware of this phenomena and suddenly the praying of the rosary becomes louder!

We were told that these were ghosts of people buried in the cemetery trying to make amends of their sins. My grandmother told me that this have been happening every year as long as she can remember. The only years she said that this was not observed were during world war II when the Japanese did not allow the processions during the holy week! These lights can be observed the whole time the procession is going around town. It will disappear when the procession ends at the church. Every year I saw this happened when I was living with my grandparents until I left for Manila to join my parents when I graduated in grade 6.

My grandfather who served as chief of police (small town police force of about 5 total!) told me about a newly elected mayor of the town who thought it was some kind of a practical joke to scare people. This mayor organized a group of men on horses to ride to the hill when the lights become visible during the procession. They were to investigate the site and report to him. They did ride to the hill carrying bamboo torches and as expected when they reached it, they found nothing but the talahib grass. The scary thing was that the people including the mayor observed the lights of their torches mingling with the other lights on the hill! They all came back and reported that they found nothing but of course when they looked back, the lights are still there going around that hill!

When I returned to that town several years ago, there were a lot of changes already. A lot more houses were built on that road and even around the cemetery. The old dirt road is now concreted and the hill now can't be observed from that road because of these houses. I was told the procession on holy week does not pass by the cemetery anymore and goes around the business center only. The young people don't care about the processions and few will join, but the folks my age told me that they are not sure if it still happens but of course they still remember the lights vividly!

More ghost stories from my old town to come! (when I have time to type.)
    Last edited by juntzo; October 13th, 2007 at 11:12 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    parang nagbabasa ako ng supernatural book sa posts ni juntzo

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    parang nagbabasa ako ng supernatural book sa posts ni juntzo
    thanks BB. just forgive my grammar and spelling. anyway the content is more important!

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    May probinsya sa Batangas na tinayuan ng planta kaya kailangang tabunan at tanggalin ang lahat ng punongkahoy don sa site. Subalit don sa gitna ay may isang puno ng talisay na marami na ang nag-attemp na putulin pero lahat ng equipment na gagamitin nila ay either di gumagana or namamatay pag puputulin na. Kaya ang ginawa nila ay hinayaan na lang yong puno at tinabunan na lang ng lupa hanggang kalahati para mapantay yong lupa. Kaya ngayon andon pa rin yong puno.

Ilang taon pa bago itinayo ang planta na yon ay may isang jeepney driver na may bigla na lang na nakitang nakasakay na isang babaeng nakaputi sa jeep nya tapos bigla ring nawala. Madaling araw ito nangyari at nag-iisa lang yong driver.

Natapos na ang planta at sa karatig baryo, ilan namang mga batang babae ang sinasama'n ng lasa at sinasabi na may nakikita silang kapre. May mga taga-ro'n na nakakakita rin sa kapre na yon. Sa palagay namin don sa tinayuan ng planta nakatira yong kapre kaya lumipat sya ng tirahan. Pinsan ko yong isang dalagang nakakakita sa kapre at minsan nga tinuturo nya sa kasamahan nya pero di naman nila makita. Di sya nasisiraan ng bait. Minsan may nakakita don sa kapre na first time lang sa lugal na yon at di sya aware na may ganong nilalang don, kaya sure kami na nagsasabi sya ng totoo. Basta ang description ay malaki raw na lalaki.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I dont know if you experienced something supernatural (or ghostly) in the comforts of your car but i'd just like to share something which I already shared to my other friends.

This happened 4 years ago on board my 1977 Colt Lancer.

While travelling alone along a dark road along Pugo La Union (the usual route of most manila-baguio buses) at 3 am, there was this dark spot on the road where large trees line up the highway.

All of a sudden, I felt and noticed a slight thump in the backseat area of the car. This is what you usually feel when someone rides at the backseat. It felt unusual because I noticed that it was quite heavy at the back portion.

I began to entertain strange thoughts about who could have possibly be there. It might be a ghost or a white lady at my back!

My body begins to shudder at that thought and I didn't even dare look at the rear mirror but I can sense that there is something in there.

Then I noticed another vehicle tailing me and I felt a sigh of relief. But only for a short time because the light coming from that vehicle eventually casted an unusual shadow and glare toward my windshield. On top of that, that vehicle eventually overtook me. I switched on the car stereo in full blast just to be able to ease the fear and tension that was eating me up. I tried to sing but my dry throat just won't let me do it.

Finally, When I was nearing the junction between Pugo and Marcos Highway, I noticed that my "backload" became lighter. As if someone has alighted. But I was not yet ready to face the rear view mirror. After that, I drove as fast as i could with that ghostly thought still hanging over my back, and not before long, I was already in Baguio city proper.

I related this story countless of times to friends and some said that there is this spot along that Pugo road that's usually "hunted". And ghosts do take a hitch/ride. I never saw that ghost but what happened there probably ignited m imagination. Or it might actually be a true ghostly encounter!

What would you do if you can sense that there is this "ghost" in your back while driving along on a lonely, dark road? Please place yourself in my shoe and imagine what it is like to be in that kind of situation.

Sabi nga nung iba "buti na lang hindi ka kinalabit"!!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Buti ka pa nga eh matapang pa.

Kung ako nun sisigaw ako ng...MAMAAAAAA!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ito lang september 7 nagpunta ako cebu to meet a friend. natulong ako sa isang beach resort dun. since uuwi din ako kinabukasan pabalik ng manila, around 10pm mahimbing nakong natutulog. bandang 1am nagising ako. may kumakatok sa pinto. tik, tik, tik, (para lang syang kuko kasi). tik, tik, tik. iisa ang beat nung katok. ewan anong kalokohan pumasok sa isip ko. dami kasi koreana sa beach nun. sabi ko baka koreana tong kumakatok. pag susuwertehin ka nga naman. syempre sumilip muna ako sa bintana. eto na. walang tao at nahinto yung katok. bumalik ako sa kama. kinakabahan nako. ano yun? naiihi ako. ayoko pumunta ng banyo baka may makita ako. may katok na naman. tik, tik, tik.... nagkumot ako at nagdasal. after 30 mins huminto. salamat na lang at nakatulog din ako kahit takot na takot at naiihi.

kinabukasan nagising ako mga 6am. labas kagad ako after mag toothbrush at hilamos. sinabi ko sa guard malapit sa cottage ko yung nangyari. ngumiti lang. bad trip. pag punta ko sa front desk kinuwento ko din. sabi sakin baka daw alimango or alimasag. hello! iisa beat nung katok for 30 mins alimango or alimasag? one more thing. yung flooring ng kwarto mataas ng mga 6 inches sa floor sa labas. so nahihirapan siguro yung alimango or alimasag pag katok.

anyway up to now di ko alam kung ano yung kumatok sakin. pero for sure di pala koreana.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My Ghost Story #9.

This ghost story is not my own experience but of my grandmother and great grandmother. This is a continuation of the ghost stories of our small town in Bicol and the Holy Week processions.

Besides the maundy thursday and black friday processions, there is a little known midnight procession that is done on black friday. I forgot what it is called but there is only one image or santo that men carry on their backs. It is the image of Mary Magdalene and the tradition was that this procession signifies her wandering in Jerusalem trying to look for the tomb of Jesus after they took Him down the cross. This may not be accurate but this is the best explanation I can remember.

Because this procession starts at midnight, very few people join. The majority of the townpeople are already tired walking the afternoon procession so mostly only the diehard religious men and women join. That excludes me and my fellow young children of course. Besides it was very scary for me since it followed the same route of the earlier processions! Only the brave or the really religious I think will pass by the cemetery at midnight, procession or not! My grandmother and great grandmother of course belongs to that category. I don't know where they get their strength but they are able to do it.

Their ghost story happened several years before I was born. They were in this procession and by my grandmother's estimate there were just about 50 people when they started walking from the church. Some people just waited on the way by their houses and join when the procession passed by. They were all praying the rosary when they reached the cemetery. As they pass the gate, everybody smelled fragrant flowers coming from beyond the gate. And although it was a warm summer night they suddenly felt chilly!

When they were past the cemetery my grandmother looked back and she got the shock of her life! She saw her father about 30 meters away at the back of the procession. She told my great grandmother about it and she looked back too and was shocked when she saw her husband walking in the back of the procession in the same old barong tagalog they buried him in a year before! She said he even smiled at them! That's not all of the scary thing. My grandmother also saw an old friend and neighbor who died 5 months before! Both of them became so very afraid at this point. She said they both concentrated in the prayers and never looked back again until the procession ended in the church!

That morning their experience was confirmed when one of my grandmother's acquantances commented that she saw them both in the procession when it passed by her house about 1 AM. She said that she was cooking suman sa ibus and looked out the window when she heard the procession passing by. She said she thought she also saw my grandmother's father by the back of the procession wearing a barong tagalog which was weird since usually everybody just wear their camisa chinos. She was really surprised when she was reminded that he had died a year before. She also noticed that there were a little more people in the procession than the usual number!

The funny or weird (whatever!) thing for me though was that they kept joining this procession year after year until they stopped when my great grandmother's rheumatism prevented her from keeping up with the walking. That scary experience happened only once for them and it never happened again in the succeeding years.

More ghost stories when I have the time to type!
    Last edited by juntzo; October 30th, 2007 at 02:04 PM.

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]