New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mas nakakatakot ang buhay kesa sa patay.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lipot View Post
    Mas nakakatakot ang buhay kesa sa patay.

you have a point there... but at least you can reason with or if necessary strike back at the living ones! How do you do that to the "other kind"?

Pray you'll never experience some of the things I did!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    you have a point there... but at least you can reason with or if necessary strike back at the living ones! How do you do that to the "other kind"?

Tulad ng parating sinasabi ng father in-law ko na bukas ang third eye.
    "Wag mong pangaraping makakita dahil hindi na magiging normal ang buhay mo."

Kwento pa po kayo sir juntzo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Here you go CoDer.
    Ghost Story# 5

I was told that there were a lot of other strange things happening to me when I was still very little. Almost all of those I had no recollection so I won't bother retelling what they later told me when I was older. Some are very scary though like me disappearing for a whole day and then being found the next morning asleep in my bed all dirty and smelly, or having unexplained bruises and bitemarks all over my body when I wake up in the morning.

One incident though I remember vividly. It was the time when I was ready to go to school. One day before school opening, my grandfather and I went to a nearby spring by his farm. I was never permitted to go there unless I have a grownup companion with me. It's a natural cool spring in a foot of a small hill. What I like about it is that the water flows into a little stone pool the size of a small bathtub where I can play and splash around. I would lower my head in the water and try to hold my breath as long as I can or pretend that I can swim by splashing the water with my arms. It was 10 am in the morning and my grandfather is nearby cleaning the driedout mud in his old boots in the water flowing from my little pool.

I got tired of my water game and I was contently lying straight in the pool with only my head above the water. Then it happened. A strong hand pushed my head down under the water. I tried to struggle and flung about my arms and kicked my legs but it was very strong. I was running out of breath when suddenly it let go of my head. I felt another hand raise my head up just in time. It was my grandfather's. I remember that his face was so pale and he was breathing hard. He did not say a word but embraced me after I recovered my breath. My grandfather then did something strange. He struck the poolwater with a stick 3 times and then I heard somebody crying! It was loud out first then it just became this low crying sound of a child. I was sure that the sound came from the water in the pool and there was nobody there! I looked at my grandfather but he just shook his head to tell me to keep quiet. We then walked quickly away with me changing my clothes on the way home to our house.

More to come when I''ll again have the time to type. (and also the courage!)
    Last edited by juntzo; September 15th, 2007 at 09:43 AM. Reason: missing words

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mga experiences ni juntzo :blue:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Be it with the living or the "other kind", the best way to get rid of our fears is through prayers. Pray not just never to experience again those things, but pray that should it happen again, the Lord will grant you extra courage ang strength to face those fears. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Never ever fret, because you've got the Lord to lean to.

As long as we maintain a clean heart, as long as we love our neighbors and never treat them wrong, and as long as faith remains always in our hearts and minds, the Lord is and will always be our Good Sheperd.
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lipot View Post
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Be it with the living or the "other kind", the best way to get rid of our fears is through prayers. Pray not just never to experience again those things, but pray that should it happen again, the Lord will grant you extra courage ang strength to face those fears. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Never ever fret, because you've got the Lord to lean to.

As long as we maintain a clean heart, as long as we love our neighbors and never treat them wrong, and as long as faith remains always in our hearts and minds, the Lord is and will always be our Good Sheperd.
    [/SIZE]
    don't worry I'll pray for you too
    :peace:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    don't worry I'll pray for you too
    :peace:
    Thanks a lot. Appreciate it. :thanx:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    pls lang, lets not turn this into a 'your scary supernaturalistic experience is just a delusion, fear or blah blah blah'

start your own 'scary supernaturalistic experience are not true, just an imagination' thread for you to debate with other posters.
    i think this still applies right?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    katakot mga experience niyo sir juntzo! You're a brave man. one question though do you still experience these scary stuffs until now?

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]