New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir yebo ang dent ay KUPI.sana nung meron kang nadinig na naliligo sa banyo sinilip mo muna kung nakahubad dahil alam mong lahat ng tao sa inyo nasa labas tapos yun ang ikwento mo kung makinis ba o maputi

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ser yebo andami mo na pa lang encounter sa mga "di-nakikita"... pwede ka ng miyembro ng ghostbusters! yung ibang istorya mo ay medyo tumayo ang aking buhok...hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I want to share my own ghost stories!.

Story #1:
    It was sometime in 1984, the place was at Amorsolo St., Makati at the back of Makati Medical. (Whew! The hair at the back of my neck is standing up right now as I type this!) I was a young engineer then and I supervised the pouring of concrete on the 4th floor of a building. I had an old beater then, a Ford cortina, that unfortunately was in a shop for repair. So, I had to commute going home to my parents' house in Bacoor, Cavite.

The concrete pour was done at 2 AM and I decided to go home anyway. It was drizzling that time and I had to walk up to Crispa (I don't know what it's called now!) where I could ride a bus going to Baclaran. I was walking on the right side of Amorsolo St. and I have to pass by the back of Makati Medical Center. During that time, there was a parking lot that was fenced by cyclone wire and it was elevated maybe about 6 to 8 feet above the sidewalk.

I was about 50 meters away from the empty parking lot when I noticed 2 little girls about 6 to 8 years old playing on the parking lot! They were meztiza types and they were wearing white dresses, socks and shoes with ribbons on their head. I can see them running around in a small circle just like ordinary little girls playing. As I walk nearer, I realized that they were not making any sounds, not even the sounds of their shoes! I also realized that they are very pale and their skin was almost white in color! This was the the time it hit me! Why would these girls be playing in this empty parking lot at 2 AM alone and it's drizzling! I suddenly became so nervous that I crossed the street almost running.

When I was directly across their position, I heard them giggling! I took a quick glance to my right and I saw them laughing at me. They were standing close to the fence and looking directly at me. The scary part is that I can see through their bodies the faint light of a lightbulb somewhere beyond the lot. This time I have to look straight and did a quick run until I reach Buendia St.! I was so scared I was trembling!

The next day I told my officemates about it and we even went to the place again to see the spot. Of course, this time it was 5 in the afternoon!

More to come when I have the time to type!
    Last edited by juntzo; September 11th, 2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: missing word

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ghost Story #2.

Fast forward almost 20 years later. The year was 2000 and I'm working in northern Illinois. It was late autumn about 1 AM on my way home after working late in our field office. It was very chilly and I have to drive through this long and straight road with empty open fields on either side. It's the first time I have to pass this way at night but I thought It's ok since I can see the red taillights of two cars ahead of me.

One was about a mile ahead and the nearer one is about half way ahead of me. I was keeping the speed limit of 50 mph since I just had a speeding ticket a month before. Since the road goes down in elevation, I can see clearly the two cars ahead of me. In this road, we have to pass a bridge over a river. There are a lot trees beside the road before and after this bridge. When the first car reach the bridge, I can clearly see its brake lights and it had stopped. Then all of a sudden it accelerated away and I saw the tail lights wiggling as the back of the car swayed. That was strange, I thought. Then the second car ahead of me did exactly the same thing! It stop then accelerated away! I was a little bit confused since I know there are no potholes on this part of the road and neither on the bridge.

When I was near the bridge, I realized why the 2 cars stopped! There was a woman on the left side of the bridge near the railings. She was looking sadly down the water below with bowed head. She was dressed in white with flowing white hair! The scariest part is when I realized that she seems to be floating and her feet were not touching the sidewalk on the bridge! Inaaaakupo! It was as if my heart is suddenly lumped in my throat and I can't breath! I thought white ladies only appear in the Philippines! Balete drive in particular... never in the US?

I have to accelerate too out of there as I tried to catch up with the other cars not minding if I was 20 over the speed limit! I was also so very afraid to look at the rear view mirror coz I was imagining that she may be sitting in the back seat of the car! My head and my heart were pounding when I reach our house. My teenaged son was awake still watching tv and I have to shout at him to give me a glass of water coz I only manage to reach the sofa and lie down!
    Last edited by juntzo; September 11th, 2007 at 04:22 PM. Reason: spelling

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ghost Story #3

Three years later in 2003, my 18 yr. old son and I were driving home from South Wisconsin after a gathering with our relatives. It was a late winter night and it was snowing lightly. We were driving on this dark country road with snow covered fields on either side. Since there are very few cars I have the headlights on bright but my son keep bugging me to just use the low beams. He said the snow flying towards the car is scaring him when I have the high beams on.

When we reach this place with dark bushes and leaveless trees at the end of a big open field, we thought we saw a deer running by the side of the road. My son told me to slow down because he thought we were going to hit it. I tried to slow down before we reach what we thought was a deer when suddenly the thing suddenly cross the road. To my horror, it was a man who I thought was wearing leather jacket and pants! I tried to brake on the snowy road but I still hit him. We thought he was croaching down when he suddenly cross the road and that I hit him square on his side. There was a loud sickening bang and both of us was speechless for a while. Since it was cold outside, it took us some time to get out because we have to put on hats and scarves. I my son tried to dial 911 on his cell but the signal was on and off!

When we got out to try to look for him... we could NOT find the man we just hit! We tried to search the area for as long as we can brave the cold but we really can't find him! My son tried to dial 911 again but he can't reach it. We were there for maybe half an hour when an old farmer (I thought!) with a pickup truck stopped and ask us what was wrong. We told him about what we thought was an accident but then he told us what the man was wearing exactly as we thought we saw! He also pointed at front of my car, asking me if there was damage or even a dent. I was very surprised to lfind that there was none! I could have sworn that at least the grill would be broken.

He later told us just to go and drive home... just to forget about it. He said it was a ghost of an Indian brave! Inaanggkupo! Ayan na naman! He added that it is usual for that time of the year for the ghost to make his presence known to strangers and that he is a very famous ghost in that place. Ito na naman... ano ba yan! Of course we never ever pass that lonely road again... winter or summer pa!

I don't know what's wrong but I think I attract ghosts where ever I go! I have lots of stories to tell like when I was growing up in Bicol during my younger days. I was known in the bicol vernacular as "sarabaton" or roughly translated - one who attracts ghosts!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *#%&*!!! juntzo, tumayo rin mga balahibo ko....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    This story happened a few months ago along the Tagaytay Road. There was
    a guy who got left behind by a pack of mountain bikers. The group was
    large and he didn't bring a cellphone. He crashed his bike somewhere
    between Picnic Grove and DBP. To make things worse, a storm came in.
    So he walked.
    This guy was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night
    in the middle of a storm. The night passed slowly and no cars went by.
    The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few meters ahead of him.
    Suddenly, just before the junction going to Manila , he saw a car slowly
    looming, ghostlike, out of the gloom. It slowly crept toward him and
    stopped. It was raining hard, wind blowing all around you, what would
    you do? Like you would, he got into the car and closed the door, then
    realized that there was nobody inside the car.... even in the drivers
    seat.
    The car slowly started moving again. The guy was terrified, too scared
    to think of jumping out and running. The guy saw that the car was slowly
    approaching a sharp curve. The guy started to pray, begging for his
    life; he was sure the ghost car would go off the road and he would
    plunge to his death, when just before the curve, a hand appeared through
    the window and turned the steering wheel, guiding the car safely around
    the bend.
    Terrified, the guy watched the hand reappear every time they reached a
    curve. Finally, the guy gathered his wits and leaped from the car and
    ran to the nearest place where there were houses.
    Wet and in shock, he went into a store and voice quavering, ordered two
    bottles of beer, and told the people about his horrible, supernatural
    experience. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized the guy was
    apparently sane and not drunk.
    About half an hour later two guys walked into the same store.

One said to the other....... ...

"Yan! Yan yung t#**&adong sumakay habang nagtutulak tayo..."

masyado kayo serious eh

Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    This story happened a few months ago along the Tagaytay Road. There was
    a guy who got left behind by a pack of mountain bikers. The group was
    large and he didn't bring a cellphone. He crashed his bike somewhere
    between Picnic Grove and DBP. To make things worse, a storm came in.
    So he walked.
    This guy was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night
    in the middle of a storm. The night passed slowly and no cars went by.
    The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few meters ahead of him.
    Suddenly, just before the junction going to Manila , he saw a car slowly
    looming, ghostlike, out of the gloom. It slowly crept toward him and
    stopped. It was raining hard, wind blowing all around you, what would
    you do? Like you would, he got into the car and closed the door, then
    realized that there was nobody inside the car.... even in the drivers
    seat.
    The car slowly started moving again. The guy was terrified, too scared
    to think of jumping out and running. The guy saw that the car was slowly
    approaching a sharp curve. The guy started to pray, begging for his
    life; he was sure the ghost car would go off the road and he would
    plunge to his death, when just before the curve, a hand appeared through
    the window and turned the steering wheel, guiding the car safely around
    the bend.
    Terrified, the guy watched the hand reappear every time they reached a
    curve. Finally, the guy gathered his wits and leaped from the car and
    ran to the nearest place where there were houses.
    Wet and in shock, he went into a store and voice quavering, ordered two
    bottles of beer, and told the people about his horrible, supernatural
    experience. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized the guy was
    apparently sane and not drunk.
    About half an hour later two guys walked into the same store.

One said to the other....... ...

"Yan! Yan yung t#**&adong sumakay habang nagtutulak tayo..."

masyado kayo serious eh

WAHAHAHAHA! langya joke lang pala.. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ghost Story #4

I think my experiences with ghosts started when I was still a baby. My parents told me that there were times that I would be awake in the middle of the night giggling and making baby talk in my crib. When I was a little older they said I had what they thought then as an imaginary friend. They observed me many times talking to somebody when in reality I was alone in a room. Of course, I was too young to remember any of these happening but I remember the name Pamboy as the name of my friend they couldn't see.

This was in our ancestral house in Bicol. The old house was owned by my mother's grandparents. My mother is the eldest of 8 children and when the 2 youngest sisters started studying in Manila, my parents decided to move to Cavite to be with them. I, being the eldest and first of the grandchildren, stayed with my grandparents. There were 6 of us left in that house: my grandparents, my great grandmother (who acted as my yaya!), a maid, an adopted uncle (adopted son of my grandparents) and me.

I remember my greatgrandma to be overprotective of me. Her room was filled with santos and she will always be praying to them with me by her side. I usually sleep with her and there were nights I would wake up and see her kneeling by my side and praying over me! I was always admonished to be inside the house before the tolling of the church bells at 6 pm. There was a reason why everybody were always afraid for me. They told me that this happened when I was about 4 years old.

We had visitors one Sunday evening who visited us. She was a newly married niece of my grandmother and she was visiting with her husband after several years of staying in Manila. I was the one who let them in the house because I was playing in the sala and everyone were in the kitchen preparing for dinner. When everybody were sitted in the dining table ready to eat, our guest asked where my older brother was! Everybody look at her in amazement because I was the only child in the house. She and her husband insisted that there were 2 boys who let them in and greeted them on the front door. They described the other kid as an older version of me and they were sure that he was my older brother.

Suddenly everybody's appetite was lost. The food was hardly touched except by me who can't believe why everybody was freaking out!

(more ghost stories of my childhood.... when I have the time to type! Sorry kung mali-mali grammar and spelling. I don't have the time to check.)

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]