New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    anyway, most people are convinced spirits or supernatural exists. Up until now i still have to see, feel or hear a ghost, spirit lurking around. Is it the way we think or the way our minds imagine things. Cause our brains can make something appear real if people are stressed, scared, etc.
    ditto. :lol: lahat sila sa bahay nakakakita pwera ako.

brain dynamics is very complex but scientists are making rapid advances in mapping it. Electrodes injected in specific areas of the brain can cause us to hear bells, symphonies. Other circuits of the brain if appropriately triggered, vortex stimulation, can make us see lights and figures even with our eyes closed.

Whatever you feel and see or hear in cases like you hear something when there's no one around or see shadows or glare images are much of what part of your brain is triggerred due to stress and fear. under these conditions, you anticipate something that it isn't there and your brain tries to process that idea.

Have you ever wondered why people dont see ghosts when they are happy and laughing? People tend to see, feel or hear things when they are alone and depressed or stressed out.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue

somehow, I have this thing with morgues. bad trip nga eh, one time naghahanap ako ng CR sa isang hospital din, sa Veterans ata o sa St. Lukes, sabi ng nurse na lalaki (or attendant ba yun) hanapin ko lang daw yun coke dispenser at yun katabi nun na hagdan pababa, dun daw papunta CR. nakita ko naman yun dispenser pero bad trip corridor na naman ng morgue napuntahan, and this time may malaking sign na Morgue at madilim din. karipas ako ng takbo paakyat. yun pala mayroon pa pala isang coke dispenser dun sa floor na yun na nga papunta CR. kakabadtrip talaga!

Sa veterans nga yan sir oldblue! Madalas ako dyan kasi kuya ko resident physician dyan. hehehehe. There was a time nagpahatid ng damit bro ko sa hospital ng gabi. Kasama ko nun dad namin pero nagpaiwan sa car. On my way to the Radiology dept to meet my brother, before turning left to the radio dept, there is this dark hallway going to their dept. May nakita akong bata na walang mukha and naka float. Binilisan ko nalang yung takbo papunta sa radio dept.

May kuwento nga daw dun na pag may ghost na little boy daw dun sa mga wards. Pag dumalaw daw yung batang multo na yun, in three days mamamatay yung patient. And also, yung nursing home daw dun sa Veterans madaming mumu.

Kuwento naman ng bro ko, minsan duty siya dun. Bago ka makarating sa pantry nila, may stairs dun na madilim and tambakan ng mga xray paraphernalias, walang windows. May nagpaparamdam daw dun. I tried going there once and ayoko na. Meron ngang nagpaparamdam dun na hindi ko maexplain.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bigla akong kinilabutan dito sa paligid ko sa opis. Kala ko may multo, yun pala nawiwiwi na ako. Kangina pa kasi ako nagbabasa dito sa thread.

Teka nga. Maka wiwi muna.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    this made me win the 'scary story contest' way back when i was still working with etel... title is 'all curled up'... enjoy.

It happened last year, when I went out with my x gf's cousin. When we were already at her house and got into her room, I wanted to look at her photo album which she said that had a picture of her crush. I wanted to look at it but she don't want to give it to me. So what happened was she stood by the opening of her room's door and I was in front of her trying to reach for the album. Then suddenly I saw a smoke that slowly passes behind her. I was stunned so she asked me why. Thinking that it was all in my head, i simply shrugged it off. However, when I tried to reach for the album once more, it happened again. More slowly this time. That time I was really shocked. She insisted that I tell her why I appeared to be petrified. At that point I told her that I saw smoke crept behind her. She was into witchcraft and she claimed that she can see entities. Because of this, she wished to witness this for herself so we switched position - I sat on her bed and she sat facing the door.

Everything went on smoothly until she abruptly interrupted me while saying something, so I asked her why. She didn't explain why until I eventually convinced her. She told me that she saw someone staring at me and I could feel the hair raising at the back of my neck. I asked her who - or what was looking at me, and she initially refused. After prodding her to do so, she told me that it was an old woman with long hair and heavily wrinkled face and skin and a very sharp nose. My friend told me that this "being" was directly gazing at my back and she never saw this spirit before. It was because of me being new to the place and "it" may have actually followed me to their house. Now what happenened next was something that raised goosebumps all over my body. My friend now told me NOT to move because the "being" was inching itself towards me, and after a few seconds was twirling my hair with its "fingers". I suddenly felt a cold rush of wind on my back and realising that I cannot take it anymore, I immediately bade my friend goodbye. I also asked her to accompany me to my car but she said that I should go out first while she "checked out" the surroundings. Now goosebumps and hairs raised when she told me to board my car quickly because "it" followed us out of the house and is now on top of the nearby tree, watching us. I asked my friend if there was any chance that this "thing" would follow me home but she told me that it wouldn't. She said she feels that "it" would stay in her room when she gets inside. Quickly I floored my car and went home, from Pasig to Alabang in a record-breaking 15 minutes.

When I got home I heaved a sigh of relief, fixed my things and prepared to board out of my car when suddenly i noticed my rear-view mirror swing out of place. I flicked the mirror back into place and saw "it" sitting on the back seat of the car. I flinched. When I looked up again, she was gone but now she is right beside me, twirling my hair with her fingers. I never knew what happened next, just woke up and found myself inside the car with scratches on my arms and face and with my hair all curled up.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    wla pang nagkwento na event happening in broad daylight?..whats with night time and darkness? these ghosts chose to appear at night?..kung sabagay kung sa umaga di na mikikita yung white lady..white kasi.

hallucinations normally occur when a person is about to sleep or just awakened from sleep.
    Last February, my wife and 4 of her officemates attended their mate's wedding in Taysan, Batangas. After the reception (past 1pm), since it was still very early, we decided to proceed to Tagaytay. Cruising the STAR Tollway, I decided to take the Talisay route so we can have a closer view of the Taal Lake. Since it was my first time to drive in that route, I didn't know exactly where the road to Tagaytay is, since I was just relying on my map. We asked for direction and we were directed to the road going to Tagaytay. Unknowingly, it was on the old rough road (less travelled or not at all), that turning back is impossible since the road was so narrow and ridged, that we were directed. Kaya pala yong pinagtanungan namin ay parang mga nagtawanan ng paalis na kami. Habang papa-akyat kami, napapansin ko na na parang bumibigat ang takbo ng Crosswind ko, since first time ko na mag-drive ng papaakyat na rough road, I just thought that it was just natural. Ang nagtataka talaga ako ay bakit wala man lang kaming nakakasalubong since iniiisip ko na marami akong nakikita sa Tagaytay na mga jeep na bumababa ng Talisay. Nakaka 4km na kami ng magpasya kami na magtanong kung sakaling may makikita na naglalakad o nakaparadang sasakyan. Tiyempo naman na may nakita kaming naglalakad na may akay-akay na kalabaw, so nagtanong kami kung tama ba ang dinadaanan namin na paTagaytay, at syempre ang sagot sa amin ay " Malapit na po kayo mga 15 minutos na lang". Bale ang nagtanong doon sa lalaki ay ang Misis ko at mga kasama nya. Habang nagtatanong sila ay pinamamasdan ko ang lalaki at parang may kakaiba akong nakikita sa kanya and nagtataka ako at kinikilabutan ako habang tinitingnan sya na parang magkahiwalay ang direksyo ng mga mata nya. So syempre isip ko e baka talagang kapansanan lang nung tao yon. Saka nong tingnan ko yong kalabaw parang may kakaiba din. Nang paalis na kami, nakatingin pa rin ako sa lalaki hanggang sa side mirror at pamaya-maya ay bigla na lang nawala. Huminto ako at tiningnan kung nasaan, pero talagang wala na. Di naman pwedeng may nilikuan dahil bangin ang gilid ng kalsada. Nagsigawan na ang mga kasama namin, pero syempre kalmado lang ako at ang asawa ko. Ang nakakapagtaka ay bakit merong maglalakad doon sa puro bangin na iyon na mayroong kalabaw. So sige tuloy lang ako ng pagda-drive. Grabe ang layo ng naging biyahe namin, nag-umpisa kami sa ibaba ng before 2pm at nakarating kami sa Tagaytay ng halos alas 5pm na. Ang ipinagtataka ko bakit hirap na hirap talaga akong i-clutch ang sasakyan, parang kung may anong nakasabit doon sa clutch at talagang napakahirap mag change gear. Malabo naman na dahil sa takot dahil di naman talaga ako nakaramdam ng takot. Meron pang isang matinding nangyari na kitang-kita namin kung papanong naputol yong isang puno at bumagsak doon sa dadaanan namin. Buti na lang yong bumagsak hindi kalakihan at nakaya pa na daanan ng sasakyan namin. Halos mag-hysteria na ang mga kasama namin at ang sama pa ay wala namang signal doon dahil bundok nga at natatabingan. Kung naaksidente o nasiraan kami siguradong walang makakaalam. Sa haba ng biyahe namin (o sa bagal?) wala man lang kaming nakasalubong man lang o nag-overtake. Pag dating namin sa Tagaytay doon sa may Rotunda, biglang bigla na lang na parang may bumitaw sa sasakyan at gumaan na ang takbo na walang pumipigil.

My wife and I are born-again christians and we don't believe in ghost stories and scary thingies. Para sa amin pang pelikula lang ito and product lang ng imagination. Kaya nga nagtataka sa amin yong mga kasama namin na sila ay hysterical na samantalang kami ng Misis ko ay cool at pakanta-kanta pa rin (pero deep inside ay medyo may kaba na rin talaga ako). Pero mahirap maipaliwanag ng simpleng isip lang ang mga nangyari. Honestly,parang nagkaphobia akong mag-drive sa mga may bundok o bangin sa gilid. Since the incident di pa uli ako nakabalik sa Tagaytay na ako ang nagdrive. Di ko na lang pinapahalata sa asawa ko.

Nagtatanong-tanong ako sa mga taga-Tagaytay tungkol dito at napag-alaman ko na abandoned road na pala yon. Ang ginagamit na pala ay yong sa may papuntang Picnic Grove. Marami nga daw kababalaghan na nangyayari sa daan na yon. And take note, sabi rin nila, marami na daw nawawala doon. Di ako magtataka dahil talaga namang pag may nang-ambush o nasiraan sa lugar na yon, walang makakaalam.

Sa mga adventurous, try nyo minsan ang ruta para naman medyo ma-thrill kayo. See for yourself. Pero ako, never will I come back in that route again .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This happened to me 2 or 3 nights ago.

I came me home at around 11:30 PM. From the garage, I can already see that the living room lights were turned off. I rang the doorbell. Then suddenly I saw a blue light flash. Sinilip ko from the garage. It was the TV, of course. Tapos biglang palit ng palit yung channel, I looked through the curtain, and I saw this little girl, around 7 years old, standing in front of the TV, switching the channels. I thought nothing of it, kasi we also have a little girl around the same size staying at home (daughter ng maid, she's staying with us because she's recovering from a tricycle accident), tapos within 5 seconds, the door opened. Ang nagbukas ay yung isa naming katulong. Pagtingin ko sa TV naka-off na. Hinabol ko yung route ng living room-to-dining room-to-kitchen-to-maid's quarters, in hopes na maabutan ko yung bata. Keep in mind that the kid is in crutches, kaya she is slow. Pagtingin ko sa maid's quarters, the kid was already fast asleep.

The reason why I followed the kid is because she was watching TV in the dark. We allow her to watch TV, kaya when she wants to watch, she turns on the lights. Nung nakita ko sa dilim sya nanunuod, napaisip na talaga ako.

The next morning, kinuwento ko sa isa kong brother and sa katulong (mom nung kid). Hindi daw nanuod yung bata, and she went to bed early. Also, the maid who opened the door was wondering kung bakit daw ako sumisilip the other night sa bintana nung living room.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako noon nag-i-cafe last year sa i-cafe ng kebigan ko. it was past 2 am, iniwan nila ako sa itaas nag nag-surf. sarado na yun shop nila at 12am. then naisip ko i-try yun webcam. pag-open ko, laki gulat ko may nag-susurf na bata sa likuran ko na computer.

napabalikwas ako, pero wala dun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lapit na naman todos los santos kaya kayo minumulto!

meron na thread dati, buhayin muli ang patay!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i never had a exp. like this.

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]