New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Ummm..could be but personally, I think it was more of the supernatural. We din't see it in an open field: it was bouncing on a narrow streatch of road. No rice fields or mangroves on the sides - mostly thick growth or a fishpond. The week when we saw it, there was nary a drop of rain (in the middle of April). Also, from what I know, St. Elmo's Fire is either bluish-white or red-orange (the ball of fire that we saw was mostly red). St. Elmo's Fire most often appears on the tips of tall, pointed object after a thunderstorm (I think). There were not tall pointed objects near the place.

I also think that St. Elmo's fire doesn't bounce around like a rubber ball: this one did like some unseen entity holding an unseen string - like a dancing puppet of some sorts. It bounced for what seemed to be an eternity to us. What scared us the most is that it stopped for a few seconds then bounced towards us. Even when I was backing-up the jeep, it was still bouncing toward us.

Call it what you may, and I respect it, but I know what I saw and it ain't no St. Elmo's Fire.

Maybe it's ball lightning. It's pretty rare aound the world but more common in the tropics.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    NLEX... southbound... between Bocaue and Meycauyan... just before the Lias overpass... it was just almost 12MN.

my rear passengers were already asleep. me and my friend (seated in front) were just chatting when we saw a man in white clothing (hat, shirt & pants) walking along the shoulder almost near the leftmost lane. what got us is that he is walking diagonally towards the highway. when we got nearer, we saw that he had no feet and was floating. when we passed him we were just inches away from him.

tingin ako bigla sa rear and side mirror ko. nawala bigla.

may passenger ka ba na pregnant that time?

two pregnant friends already narrated the same experience to me. yun floating na tao. one time daw sa village nila, gabi na may sumisigaw ng "balut", since preggy sya at parang naglilihi, gusto daw nya yun balut.
    so she went out together with their maid to buy, and to their suprise yun tao sa labas nag-float daw at walang feet at wala naman magbabalut.

sabi ng matatanda daw malapit daw sa ganito mga preggy women. dunno if this is their imagination, pero yun 2 preggy friends ko dont know each other. one got preggy 10 years ago, while the other recently lang. but with same story.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    may passenger ka ba na pregnant that time?

two pregnant friends already narrated the same experience to me. yun floating na tao. one time daw sa village nila, gabi na may sumisigaw ng "balut", since preggy sya at parang naglilihi, gusto daw nya yun balut.
    so she went out together with their maid to buy, and to their suprise yun tao sa labas nag-float daw at walang feet at wala naman magbabalut.

sabi ng matatanda daw malapit daw sa ganito mga preggy women. dunno if this is their imagination, pero yun 2 preggy friends ko dont know each other. one got preggy 10 years ago, while the other recently lang. but with same story.
    well... hindi naman... though puro girls yung nakasakay sa car ko at that time.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    aba tsikboy!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    well... hindi naman... though puro girls yung nakasakay sa car ko at that time.
    so, did they got pregnant after that incident?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oist... OT kayo!!!

:bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    ganyan talaga ang mga babaero maraming nakikita pag me sakay na babae sa kotse nila

wla pang nagkwento na event happening in broad daylight?..whats with night time and darkness? these ghosts chose to appear at night?..kung sabagay kung sa umaga di na mikikita yung white lady..white kasi.

hallucinations normally occur when a person is about to sleep or just awakened from sleep.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    wla pang nagkwento na event happening in broad daylight?..whats with night time and darkness? these ghosts chose to appear at night?..kung sabagay kung sa umaga di na mikikita yung white lady..white kasi.

hallucinations normally occur when a person is about to sleep or just awakened from sleep.
    let me share a few:

> when am working before during saturdays at the office and am alone in the whole floor (18F), I can sometimes hear keyboards tapping. I just turn up the volume of my laptop's speakers to drown those sounds out. by now, am quite used to those kind of noises.

> another saturday again... am alone in the whole floor (27F). am doing my turnover report and file sorting since I've just resigned then. I was minding my own business when I hear the keyboard behind me tapping. at first I though that it was just the mice going through the garbage bin, but when I got curious and turned my head towards the noise - and it stopped. I went on working again and the tapping started I gain, I turned my head towards it and it stopped. this went on for a few more minutes and then I had enough. I just stared at the pc / keyboard behind me with arms crossed since I was already pissed off from being disturbed. then the keyboards started moving by themselves. I first couldn't believe it but it went on... so I crammed all my personal things in one box and left the office promptly.

> an officemate of ours just died from a heart attack... a few days after his demise, his officemates would report of smelling flowers in the office. one reported of seeing him huddled over one of his staff overlooking his work. another one (the one with the third eye) saw him with a really sad and heavy face. another manager reported that after a high-pressure meeting (with whom the departed one was the main proponent / mover), she and her staff saw on her cellular phone a missed call from the departed one. when they scrolled for the date it was in the past.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    broad daylight? yun nga sa isang lugar sa Tarlac going to Baguio, madami na din stories dun. yun they always approach the same intersection no matter how far they went. left turn sila or diresto (walang right eh) dun parin bagsak nila. I was young when I experienced that both dad & uncle nagbaliktad ng shirt. was only wondering why they did that time. yun Tarlac if I remember dati eh vast plains lang noon time na early 80's.

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]