New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    [quote]city]simple explanation: people see what they want to see.[/quite]

I've the same question as mazda2: is it that simple.

As I've said on this thread and on one of the past threads, I've this sixth sense that I don't want to have and that I want to get rid off. I don't like the feeling and I don't want this..this..gift, if you can call it such. I'll give you an example: on my very first trip to Cambodia years ago, there were places that I felt a chilly, tingling sensation at the back of my head. There is a place on the way to the office where, everytime we walked by it (going back to the hotel), I felt like a heavy, warm hand was on top of my nape, and everytime I passed that place, I always felt sudden gloom and depression.

On the 2nd to my last day of my first trip there, I asked what the place was. You know what it was? It was Toul Sleng - the place where the Khmer Rouge massacered thousands. And all those places where I got the tingling sensation, they ware part of the killing fields. I did muster enough courage to go instide the Toul Sleng complex but I never lasted long - because I was so depressed and my chest was so heavy for no logical reason at all. Once I was far from the place, my condition improved.

So I don't think I really wanted to see that place. I never knew that place (Toul Sleng) even existed. While I still do travel to Cambodia, I would never set foot on Toul Sleng again.

Three cousins of mine have their third eye open - one of whom almost went to the looney bin permanently because of it. I strongly believe thet he doesn't like what he sees, of which others could not see.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Anyways, my last post on this thread: believe in what you believe and I believe in what I believe. Let's leave it at that and let's respect each others beliefs.

ciao.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    have you talked to a person claiming to a third eye yourself? some of us probably have been watching too many movies. sixth sense? third eye? no such thing.

everything has an explanation.....no proof has been presented that supernatural exists. ..it's all base on personal experience or accounts. Are these supernatural events, ghost sightings, ball of fire, etc. selective of the type of person?

try imagining things you want to see and you will....your mind can play many tricks instigated by your fears.
    yes. my officemate has a third eye. I've met other people with a third eye.

with my officemate, she DOES NOT even want that kind of ability... since most of the time, she could see spirits that are trying to "converse" with her. she just ignores them most of the time and just concentrates on her work.

I've had my share of these stuff... from hearing computer keyboards tapping when am alone in the entire floor... to seeing the keyboards move by itself. am pretty sure that I am not imagining these things.

btw, how come you say that there is no such thing when a lot of people here are already sharing their experiences? how come groups of people were able to experience the same thing (e.g. passing through a "white" town, driving around in circles, etc.)? science does have some scapegoat terms like "mass delusion / hysteria" for things that they can't explain?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    I've had my share of these stuff... from hearing computer keyboards tapping when am alone in the entire floor... to seeing the keyboards move by itself. am pretty sure that I am not imagining these things.
    OT na to pero share ko lang: i went to UPDiliman for college. early 90's ito kaya rotating black-out's. in one of our late night experiments, we had a magnetic stirrer na sobrang bigat (around 30-40kg) where you put several erlenmeyer flasks (around 8 or 10 ata ito if i remember correctly). yung stirrer gumagalaw at a specfiic rate para constant ang pag-swish ng fluid sa loob ng flasks. anyway, at around 10 or 11 pm ata yun, biglang nag-black-out kaya tumigil ang stirrer namin. bad trip kami kasi kelangan 24 hours continuous ang pag-gana ng stirrer otherwise, we'd have to re-start the experiment again. then all of a sudden, around a minute later lang, biglang gumana ang stirrer na parang may kuryente. tuloy tuloy. (gumana actually siya hanggang nagka-kuryente na the next day ng around 4 or 5 am ata yun.) e black-out pa din ang buong pavilion at the time. we even tried the other outlets and all the lights, hindi gumagana. black out pa din.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    yes. my officemate has a third eye. I've met other people with a third eye.

with my officemate, she DOES NOT even want that kind of ability... since most of the time, she could see spirits that are trying to "converse" with her. she just ignores them most of the time and just concentrates on her work.

btw, how come you say that there is no such thing when a lot of people here are already sharing their experiences? how come groups of people were able to experience the same thing (e.g. passing through a "white" town, driving around in circles, etc.)? science does have some scapegoat terms like "mass delusion / hysteria" for things that they can't explain?

the argument that MULTIPLE people may have seen an event doesn't carry weight. since it's common for people to experience the same thing when looking at something, and it can still be false, reason why eye wittness accounts are the least valid evidence in a court of law

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pls lang, lets not turn this into a 'your scary supernaturalistic experience is just a delusion, fear or blah blah blah'

start your own 'scary supernaturalistic experience are not true, just an imagination' thread for you to debate with other posters.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ay wow! minerged pala tong thread with another thread kala ko naka experience na ko ng supernatural phenomenon! nung inaaccess ko kc page two sabi the page you are connecting does not exist! refresh ako ng refresh ayaw talaga! tapos nung bumalik ako sa main menu dun ko nakita namerged pala hahaha....skeyri!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type
    ay wow! minerged pala tong thread with another thread kala ko naka experience na ko ng supernatural phenomenon! nung inaaccess ko kc page two sabi the page you are connecting does not exist! refresh ako ng refresh ayaw talaga! tapos nung bumalik ako sa main menu dun ko nakita namerged pala hahaha....skeyri!
    Awoooooo!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Naniniwala ako dyan, pero mas maniniwala ako pag sa umaga sa akin nag pakita ang mga ganyan. Tama

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    pls lang, lets not turn this into a 'your scary supernaturalistic experience is just a delusion, fear or blah blah blah'

start your own 'scary supernaturalistic experience are not true, just an imagination' thread for you to debate with other posters.
    korek! sorry mods OT.

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]