New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    never really gave that white smoke much thought since then. in fact, what I remember most during that fateful day was what if I reached Edsa at duon nag-detach yun gulong.

5 years later, I dropped home my gf sa village nila late in the evening and I went home na. I was driving my crv and pag reach ko ng isang intersection, there's this big pickup truck that came from my right at high speed. my mistake din kasi i got used to that village na halos walang kotse sa streets and I developed the habit of not looking or stopping at every intersection.

to make the long story short, It was too late to accelerate or even to stop and again white smoke lang nakita ko. after that, what I got was a slight bump to my front tire. got out of the car and went to the driver. driver was drunk!

again I didnt give much thought to the white smoke. it was only during a dream I had (maybe a year or two later) that I realized what it was, or at least in my opinion.

had a crazy dream of me & my family to be run over by a car in Hongkong. my parents were ahead of the group and I saw this hi-speed sports car from the right and I knew by then that the car will hit them. in my dream sequence, I flew like superman to save them, as in flying. I reached them exactly at the right time the car hit all of us. but we didnt feel anyting coz the white smoke appeared again. Then the white smoke formed into a man with gladiator-like outfit with sword and with wings on his back. the car simply crumpled after hitting him.

crazy dream. but to this day, I still have photographic memory of that "angel".

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bardigones
    sa c-5 southbound.

may nakasabay akong light blue honda city with clear windows. there was a lady driving, she was slightly ahead and on the leftmost lane.

she had very nice long, straight hair, yun bang talikodgenic.

so, i went past just so i could see her face. just as i was pass the honda, she suddenly looked at me and --- she looks like a white lady! ashen face and had dark eyebags.

kinilabutan ako bigla at inalis ang tingin sa kanya...

takot ako!!!
    baka sa call center nagwo-work ... night shift lagi : di naaarawan and kulang sa tulog hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    i read somewhere that when you had some eerie experience in time and space, it's those invisibile mini-black holes as big as a house or a bldg. that collide with earth.

science has no way of detecting these black holes in space, but they are quite convinced that it exists.

simple explanation: people see what they want to see.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ... naglakbay kami sa bundok kasabay ng tatay ko pa uwi na sana kami na may nakita something weird na screetching kami parang something crawling sa woods pero si lolo sinabihan lng niya yong multo or kung ano man yun na "kung babae ka s3x tayo kng lalaki ka suntokan nlng tayo".. ayun nawala nman. loko yun ah.. hehe..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    This experience of mine happened 11 years ago, at Amlan, Tanjay, Negros Oriental.

We were driving home from a bayle that we had attended. It was about 2-3 AM. I was driving, my wife was at the front passenger seat while her two cousins were at the back of the Wrangler-type jeep. We were happily chatting away when for some unknown reason, we stopped talking and strangely, we all looked in front of our vehicle all at the same time. What we saw really scared us to a full stop and full-retreat to where we came...

About six meters in front of our jeep was a bouncing ball of fire. We thought initially that it was a prank but we decided it was real when that ball of fire bounced accross the street, bounced a few feet forward, stopped, started to bounce erratically. Then, it turned and started bouncing toward us. That's when I reversed-gear and headed back to where we came. The next day, we learned from some elders that it was a tormented soul who died a horrible accident on that strip of road. She also informed us that we are not the only ones who saw that "phenomenon" - lots of locals see that ball of fire all the time.

On the third to the last day of our two-week stay, we attended another bayle. We headed for home at nearly the same time (2-3 AM). We were initially scared because we were thinking we'd see that ball of fire again. When we didn't we were relieved.

However, a kilometer or so past the area where we saw the ball of fire, one of my wife's cousin screamed (she was sitting in front this time) because of what she saw on the road: it was a golden chicken followed by equally golden chicks. No bullshit- we really saw those golden fowls. My wife's late grandmother told us that if we follow the golden chicken, it would disappear at a certain spot, and on that spot we would find burried treasure. She also told us that menfolk in the past did follow the chicken to find the gold. However, most of them either diead from an unknown sickness or were never seen again.

I have two more, but that would be for another post. Time to work muna.
    ang tawag samin nyan ball of fire ay SANTILMO. marami na akong narining na mayroon daw ganyan sa mga bundok. mga lost souls daw na accidente ng "Habal2x"..

a nice story sir.
    Last edited by finchy18; March 13th, 2006 at 02:03 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    nicolodeon, the ball of fire you saw is what they call SANTELMO or simply st. elmo's fire. it is a natural phenomenon. not any souls or anything. it is common sa provinces, on open fields, mangroves, especially after a rain.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboxph
    nicolodeon, the ball of fire you saw is what they call SANTELMO or simply st. elmo's fire. it is a natural phenomenon. not any souls or anything. it is common sa provinces, on open fields, mangroves, especially after a rain.
    Ummm..could be but personally, I think it was more of the supernatural. We din't see it in an open field: it was bouncing on a narrow streatch of road. No rice fields or mangroves on the sides - mostly thick growth or a fishpond. The week when we saw it, there was nary a drop of rain (in the middle of April). Also, from what I know, St. Elmo's Fire is either bluish-white or red-orange (the ball of fire that we saw was mostly red). St. Elmo's Fire most often appears on the tips of tall, pointed object after a thunderstorm (I think). There were not tall pointed objects near the place.

I also think that St. Elmo's fire doesn't bounce around like a rubber ball: this one did like some unseen entity holding an unseen string - like a dancing puppet of some sorts. It bounced for what seemed to be an eternity to us. What scared us the most is that it stopped for a few seconds then bounced towards us. Even when I was backing-up the jeep, it was still bouncing toward us.

Call it what you may, and I respect it, but I know what I saw and it ain't no St. Elmo's Fire.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    simple explanation: people see what they want to see.
    is it that simple?

try conversing with someone who has a third eye. some of them don't even want to see what they are able to see.

and the experiences posted are already enough to say that science isn't the answer to everything.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NLEX... southbound... between Bocaue and Meycauyan... just before the Lias overpass... it was just almost 12MN.

my rear passengers were already asleep. me and my friend (seated in front) were just chatting when we saw a man in white clothing (hat, shirt & pants) walking along the shoulder almost near the leftmost lane. what got us is that he is walking diagonally towards the highway. when we got nearer, we saw that he had no feet and was floating. when we passed him we were just inches away from him.

tingin ako bigla sa rear and side mirror ko. nawala bigla.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    is it that simple?

try conversing with someone who has a third eye. some of them don't even want to see what they are able to see.

and the experiences posted are already enough to say that science isn't the answer to everything.

have you talked to a person claiming to a third eye yourself? some of us probably have been watching too many movies. sixth sense? third eye? no such thing.

everything has an explanation.....no proof has been presented that supernatural exists. ..it's all base on personal experience or accounts. Are these supernatural events, ghost sightings, ball of fire, etc. selective of the type of person?

try imagining things you want to see and you will....your mind can play many tricks instigated by your fears.

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]