The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    more more nic! hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    it was a golden chicken followed by equally golden chicks. No bullshit- we really saw those golden fowls. My wife's late grandmother told us that if we follow the golden chicken, it would disappear at a certain spot, and on that spot we would find burried treasure. She also told us that menfolk in the past did follow the chicken to find the gold. However, most of them either diead from an unknown sickness or were never seen again.
    the first person who followed the chicken never realy dis-appeared. ayon sa lolo ko, after he followed the golden chicken, he went to the US, in Kentucky and started KFC

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    one time, i was driving from work, i was tired so medyo inaantok ako. may tumabi sa akin na mustang convertible with four white ladies (blondes) in it. one of them motioned for me to roll my window, so i obliged. then they simultaneously took off their tops and flashed me! nagising akong bigla, refreshed na refreshed!

di scary pero definitely unforgetable and they were supernatural. my kind of white lady story...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    nung napadaan kami ni misis sa tapat ng victoria court pasig,
    1 am ng madaling araw yun, nung napadaan kami sa tapat mismo ng victoria
    court bigla akong kinilabutan. Kc baka biglang magyaya si misis wala akong pera
    hehehe kaya tiniis ko na lang yung kilabot ko at sa bahay na lang ako maninindigan.

joke lang po!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [QUOTE=nicolodeon]However, most of them either diead from an unknown sickness or were never seen again.
    QUOTE]

first victims of Bird Flu virus

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap
    nung one time na inabutan ako ng bumper to bumper traffic sa slex and I was having
    an LBM. This was my most hair raising experience so far...
    :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may kwento sa kin yun kabarkada ko umuwi daw sila galing anilao batangas mga 11pm tapos may nadaanan sila town, lahat puti, bahay puti, bubong puti, bakod puti, poste puti, aso puti, baka puti, manok puti, simbahan puti, mga tao naglalakad naka-puti, naka-sombrero pang magsasaka na puti, 30 minutes na daw sila sa byahe ganun pa din puro puti. tawag sila sa ka-convoy nila kung nasaan sila, sabi nasa daan pa din daw. pagdating daw sa dulo may natanaw sila malaking bahay na itim. tigil muna sila at nagtanong sa naglalakad na naka-puti, sabi diretsuhin lang daw nila yun daan kung saan tumbok yun itim ng bahay papunta Manila.

d sila dumiretso nag-u-turn na lang sila at nagbaliktad lahat sila ng t-shirt. tapos 30 minutes nakita na nila yun ka-convoy nila. pagdating sa Manila sa bahay tanong nila yun ka-convoy kung nadaanan nila yun puti lugar. d daw at hindi naman nila namalayan na nawala sila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    This experience of mine happened 11 years ago, at Amlan, Tanjay, Negros Oriental.

We were driving home from a bayle that we had attended. It was about 2-3 AM. I was driving, my wife was at the front passenger seat while her two cousins were at the back of the Wrangler-type jeep. We were happily chatting away when for some unknown reason, we stopped talking and strangely, we all looked in front of our vehicle all at the same time. What we saw really scared us to a full stop and full-retreat to where we came...

About six meters in front of our jeep was a bouncing ball of fire. We thought initially that it was a prank but we decided it was real when that ball of fire bounced accross the street, bounced a few feet forward, stopped, started to bounce erratically. Then, it turned and started bouncing toward us. That's when I reversed-gear and headed back to where we came. The next day, we learned from some elders that it was a tormented soul who died a horrible accident on that strip of road. She also informed us that we are not the only ones who saw that "phenomenon" - lots of locals see that ball of fire all the time.

On the third to the last day of our two-week stay, we attended another bayle. We headed for home at nearly the same time (2-3 AM). We were initially scared because we were thinking we'd see that ball of fire again. When we didn't we were relieved.

However, a kilometer or so past the area where we saw the ball of fire, one of my wife's cousin screamed (she was sitting in front this time) because of what she saw on the road: it was a golden chicken followed by equally golden chicks. No bullshit- we really saw those golden fowls. My wife's late grandmother told us that if we follow the golden chicken, it would disappear at a certain spot, and on that spot we would find burried treasure. She also told us that menfolk in the past did follow the chicken to find the gold. However, most of them either diead from an unknown sickness or were never seen again.

I have two more, but that would be for another post. Time to work muna.
    Cool! Cant wait for the sequel!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    sa c-5 southbound.

may nakasabay akong light blue honda city with clear windows. there was a lady driving, she was slightly ahead and on the leftmost lane.

she had very nice long, straight hair, yun bang talikodgenic.

so, i went past just so i could see her face. just as i was pass the honda, she suddenly looked at me and --- she looks like a white lady! ashen face and had dark eyebags.

kinilabutan ako bigla at inalis ang tingin sa kanya...

takot ako!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This one's unforgettable, i was driving home from my gf's place in Bacoor, along coastal road at around 1AM siguro a few seconds after i paid sa toll gate there's this girl who's in the middle of the street trying to stop the cars that she would come across with and desperately tried to open their doors, by the time i was near her she went in front of my car, so i braked really hard para hindi ko siya mabangga, when she went for to the right side of my car I started rolling again slowly, she was screaming for help and tried to reach for my car door knob, I thought of stopping to help her when I saw this big group of cops on the side of the road looking at her and I think some of them were trying to get to her amidst the constant flow of trucks and cars. So i went on my way thinking she's gonna be fine with them and needless to say, left her. Looking at my rear view mirror I saw that she was running from these cops. Then I pulled over from a distance to one of the highway patrol units who were also observing. I asked them what that was all about, who she was and why she was running from the lawmen. They just told me that she's a whacko and that I need not worry and go on my way... I left the scene thinking what could have happened if i let her in... or what the real story could be, If I could have helped her out or did the right thing to just leave it to the police...

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]