New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ako sa balete drive, was driving with my gf tapos malayo pa lang, we saw a white lady na tumatawid, dirty-white pa nga ang suot nya....yun pala, taong grasa lang pala na tumatawid pero kinalibutan pa din ako ng todo....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Luap
    nung one time na inabutan ako ng bumper to bumper traffic sa slex and I was having
    an LBM. This was my most hair raising experience so far...

hahahaha..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    nung one time na inabutan ako ng bumper to bumper traffic sa slex and I was having
    Probably the worst thing that can happen to you while driving. Or taking an exam. Or an interview. Or... et al.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thats one scary ****

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

uu nga!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hahahaahaa... but what if that happens to you while in a public transport?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

haha! same here bro kaso milder version po. kasagsagan ng paggawa nun sa NLEX. sobrang traffic + naiihi ang lolo nyo + walang gas station na malapit + nakakita ng plastic bag ng jollibee =

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer
    Hahahaahaa... but what if that happens to you while in a public transport?
    pray ka na lang na maganda yung suspension, di malubak yung road, tsaka di mo katabi yung girl of your dreams (aka mcdo girl).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eh yun jingle na jingle na kayo, na-experience nyo na tapos stuck in traffic na walang galawan. I experienced this once, tinapon ko laman ng mineral water ko, tapos sumimple ako. kabado ko sobra kasi 250ml lang kaya nun bottle

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    This experience of mine happened 11 years ago, at Amlan, Tanjay, Negros Oriental.

We were driving home from a bayle that we had attended. It was about 2-3 AM. I was driving, my wife was at the front passenger seat while her two cousins were at the back of the Wrangler-type jeep. We were happily chatting away when for some unknown reason, we stopped talking and strangely, we all looked in front of our vehicle all at the same time. What we saw really scared us to a full stop and full-retreat to where we came...

About six meters in front of our jeep was a bouncing ball of fire. We thought initially that it was a prank but we decided it was real when that ball of fire bounced accross the street, bounced a few feet forward, stopped, started to bounce erratically. Then, it turned and started bouncing toward us. That's when I reversed-gear and headed back to where we came. The next day, we learned from some elders that it was a tormented soul who died a horrible accident on that strip of road. She also informed us that we are not the only ones who saw that "phenomenon" - lots of locals see that ball of fire all the time.

On the third to the last day of our two-week stay, we attended another bayle. We headed for home at nearly the same time (2-3 AM). We were initially scared because we were thinking we'd see that ball of fire again. When we didn't we were relieved.

However, a kilometer or so past the area where we saw the ball of fire, one of my wife's cousin screamed (she was sitting in front this time) because of what she saw on the road: it was a golden chicken followed by equally golden chicks. No bullshit- we really saw those golden fowls. My wife's late grandmother told us that if we follow the golden chicken, it would disappear at a certain spot, and on that spot we would find burried treasure. She also told us that menfolk in the past did follow the chicken to find the gold. However, most of them either diead from an unknown sickness or were never seen again.

I have two more, but that would be for another post. Time to work muna.
    Last edited by nicolodeon; March 10th, 2006 at 03:02 PM.

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]