New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I had an experience with ghosts. i am not a beleiver of anything supernatural pero naniwala ako ng may ghosts. about 10 years ago i lived with my parents at a huge house in sun valley owned by leroy salvador.

my parents bought it and we refirnished it and when done we moved in.

My sister's friend already commented that she saw things in our house. third eye din sya. but would not elaborate.

after a few years. my dad and sisters were out on vacation and me and my mom were left at the house. I was watching tv mga 11 na yon ng gabi. I usually am the designated person to padlock our rear door which is located at the kitchen. I was still watching tv when suddenly my dog started barking furiously. yung bang galit na galit.

i shouted the dog to stop but it wont. So after awhile nag commercial na so i decided to lock the padlock on the rear door. i was there staring outside the window to which my dog was facing me barking furiously. I got angry and shouted at her to stop to no avail. so i was going outside noticing that the padlock was not at the door. and my dog was still barking this time at my back since i already moved towards the door. i looked where she was barking pero wala naman.

I went to mom and asked where the padlock is. she told me its still in the door since no one touches or removes it from there. I now know someone is inside the house!

so being a tactical mall ninja at that time. i went straight to my room and got my HK USP 45 complete with a 60 lumen tactical light. holstered it, got my submachinegun a mini uzi and a few spare mags

I proceeded to check my moms room. My mom has always seen me like this and was not concerned and continued reading a book. I did not tell her anything and when i was through with her room and the cr i locked the door behind me and started to search the whole house.

The last room i seached was the cr at the maids room. i knew the perp was inside so i told him to go out or he will be shot a lot. I pulled the bolt on my gun to emphasize a point. Walang sagot. Walang lock ang cr ng maid except for an inside bolt. The door was closed so after walang sagot. I kicked the door in. walang tao!!! Syet. My imagination won again!

I also noticed that wala na ang tahol ng aso ko. Oh well good practice na lang yon sa house clearing. I went back to the back door to look at why my dog stopped. She was lying there so i decided to rub her neck, as i was going for the door, the damn padlock was there and it was locked! Tumayo ang balahibo ko. Ngayon ko lang na experience ito. I asked my mom if she found the padlock and told me that she didnt and thought it was missing since i told her so a few mins ago.

I went straight to my room and slept with my guns beside me. sorry for the long post

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    By the way somebody told me that, pag di daw pinapansin 'yong mga multo na nagpaparamdam they won't do harsh to you. Pero since gusto natin silang umalis at kung anu-anong pangontra ang gagamtin, that's the time na gumaganti daw sila... not sure in what way they will take their revenge.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    What is a Ba-Gua?

Simply put: A Ba Gua is one of the tools used in feng shui to help determine preferred locations,
    in the home or office, for certain functions; such as wealth, health, fame, love and more.

http://www.circle-of-light.com/fengshui/bagua.html

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub
    I had an experience with ghosts. i am not a beleiver of anything supernatural pero naniwala ako ng may ghosts. about 10 years ago i lived with my parents at a huge house in sun valley owned by leroy salvador.

my parents bought it and we refirnished it and when done we moved in.

My sister's friend already commented that she saw things in our house. third eye din sya. but would not elaborate.

after a few years. my dad and sisters were out on vacation and me and my mom were left at the house. I was watching tv mga 11 na yon ng gabi. I usually am the designated person to padlock our rear door which is located at the kitchen. I was still watching tv when suddenly my dog started barking furiously. yung bang galit na galit.

i shouted the dog to stop but it wont. So after awhile nag commercial na so i decided to lock the padlock on the rear door. i was there staring outside the window to which my dog was facing me barking furiously. I got angry and shouted at her to stop to no avail. so i was going outside noticing that the padlock was not at the door. and my dog was still barking this time at my back since i already moved towards the door. i looked where she was barking pero wala naman.

I went to mom and asked where the padlock is. she told me its still in the door since no one touches or removes it from there. I now know someone is inside the house!

so being a tactical mall ninja at that time. i went straight to my room and got my HK USP 45 complete with a 60 lumen tactical light. holstered it, got my submachinegun a mini uzi and a few spare mags

I proceeded to check my moms room. My mom has always seen me like this and was not concerned and continued reading a book. I did not tell her anything and when i was through with her room and the cr i locked the door behind me and started to search the whole house.

The last room i seached was the cr at the maids room. i knew the perp was inside so i told him to go out or he will be shot a lot. I pulled the bolt on my gun to emphasize a point. Walang sagot. Walang lock ang cr ng maid except for an inside bolt. The door was closed so after walang sagot. I kicked the door in. walang tao!!! Syet. My imagination won again!

I also noticed that wala na ang tahol ng aso ko. Oh well good practice na lang yon sa house clearing. I went back to the back door to look at why my dog stopped. She was lying there so i decided to rub her neck, as i was going for the door, the damn padlock was there and it was locked! Tumayo ang balahibo ko. Ngayon ko lang na experience ito. I asked my mom if she found the padlock and told me that she didnt and thought it was missing since i told her so a few mins ago.

I went straight to my room and slept with my guns beside me. sorry for the long post
    parang nanonood ng feng shui sabay laro counter strike lol

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Master
    What is BaGua? Who is Lotus Feet? Ignorant ba...

sir nasa movie kasi ng "feng sui" ang bagua at lotus feet..horror movie ni kris aquino...ako medyo open ang third eye..pag mga ganyan just tell your yaya na mag-alay ng short prayer sa wandering spirits sa house mo..better yet ipabless mo ulit ang house mo..pwede dn yung sugegstion nila na alamin mo yung history ng house..pero meron talagang "house spirits" eh..ang nakakakita lang sa knila mga tao talaga an prone sa ganyan..ako nung una takot din but im used to it na..mas takot pa ako sa palaka kesa sa multo...but i think they(yung spirits) will not harm your kids...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Just believe in your religion.

The way I see it is, if there is a REAL ghost, then there must be an AFTERLIFE. If so, then there must be some God out there, and there must be a HEAVEN and a HELL.

I try my best to be good, so I fear nothing, even death. So a ghost if real, shouldn't bother me at all.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    buti pa si bluegirl may powers eh ako ang power ko lng ay kilikiling totoo...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boydapa
    buti pa si bluegirl may powers eh ako ang power ko lng ay kilikiling totoo...

hindi naman po power un...hehehe...it was really scary at first...lalo na nung nagretreat kami sa caleruega...muntik na ako maiyak..anyway, meron tlagang spirits na nakatira sa bahay..kahit samin meron madalas sa panaginip ko sila nagpapakita...basta pray lang tayo...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Our maid also has this thing for supernatural creatures. She said she is hearing things and seeing things that may scare other people. She say she usually see and old woman climbing up and down our stairs, and she has been hearing faint voices calling her. But she is not afraid of them or she is just use to it. Personally i have not seen or heard any strange things in our house, i hope i will not see any.

Natatakot lang ako dati pagkatapos manood ng "Nightmare on Elm Street" everytime I go upstairs and madilim feeling ko nanonood si Freddy Crugger :lol:.

May balita din na may white lady sa bahay ng lola ko dati sa QC, although unconfirmed nakakatakot pumasok sa bahay nila dati lalo na pag gabi at madilim at walang tao, we dared to go in once... me and my brother, mas takot pa nga brother ko hehehe nakatayo yung balahibo hahaha.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]