New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by eyescube
    Dude the story behind the Pine Tree was True as i narrated it (not on the part with the injured lady, he~he~he~).... it does gives u creeps....

Ask those tsikoteers here who's from Baguio City.... meron talagang white lady doon... its an old drivers tale....

Although wala na yata yung Pine tree kasi di ko na-notice when i went to PMA last September 2002...

Check mo sya dude....
    sir, the pine tree was cut down several years ago na due to safety considerations.

but the real creepy part of the Loakan road trip is when you pass by the first american cemetery, going down to the bridge and up yung dating Voice of America (VOA). legend has it that you have to honk your horn before passing thru the bridge. or else...

either your vehicle stalls with no apparent reason, or the white lady there hitches a ride in your back seat.

there are many more stories in baguio city, most famous of which is the diplomat hotel. dami pa, sa teacher's camp, south drive, etc..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Kicker15
    creepy.... it happend to us one time on our way back to UPLB. we we're on the Jamboree/Piccard shortcut road to the campus and nag overtake kami sa isang owner type jeep during the start pa lang nung road paakyat ng makiling. pag abot namin malapit na sa end nung shortucut narealize na lang namin na bigla cya sumulpot sa harapan namin. sobrang creepy kasi walang ibang road na dadaanan, puno ng tao yung owner so mabagal lang cya. Imposibleng namalikmata lang ako kasi nakita din ng GF ko yung nangyari.

Isa pa rin ang road na to na lagi kong dinadaanan heheheh so far wala pa naman nangyari sakin while im in the car...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Originally posted by NightRock
    Isa pa rin ang road na to na lagi kong dinadaanan heheheh so far wala pa naman nangyari sakin while im in the car...
    oo nga eh tagal ko na din dumadaan dyan. yun lang talaga yung creepy/weird experience na nagyari sa akin dyan. It happend sunday afternoon pa mga 4pm.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    langya kakabasa ng thread na ito nagka nightmares ako ng di oras

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    syet... buti na lang ngayon no tinuloy basahin to.. kundi binangungot ako bigla... ako pa man dn lang mag-isa natulog d2 sa room last night... although, i know a lot of ghost stories.. d nga lang while driving....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Kicker15
    oo nga eh tagal ko na din dumadaan dyan. yun lang talaga yung creepy/weird experience na nagyari sa akin dyan. It happend sunday afternoon pa mga 4pm.
    Mas late pa ko kung dumaan dyan yung talagang madilim na.. pero may naka sabay din ako na owner na sinabi mo puno ng laman di ko nalang pinansin... kasi concentrated ako sa road medyo delikado kasi yung pag akyat dyan...kaya siguro di ko na raramdamam hehehe..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    **** after ko nabasa thread na to bigla ako natatae, parang laxative rin pala to haha

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    This morning while I kissed goobye with my 4-year-old daughter she told me that her Ate Arriane (yaya) has 3rd eye. Offcourse, i have to ask my baby what is that 3rd eye is. To my astonishment she told me that her ate arriane show somebody is standing at her (my daughter) back while they are watching TV together with my other 2 kids (6yrs and 2yrs) in our family room. Then all of the sudden the person just disappear. So I approached her yaya to know if she indeed said that to my daughter. She said yes and that is not the only incident that they she saw somebody is standing or sometime walking in the house but she could not recognize the person as she could not see the face. This just happen in an instant as the spirit (or whatever you may want to call it) is just trying to get your attention then it will fade away.
    So getting this confirmation I asked the second yaya if she is experiencing the same and I got the same answer that somebody is roaming inside the house usually during takipsilim. However, she has not seen it as what the other is saying, she just hear some noise like the sound of walking in the kitchen or footsteps on the stairs. I heard the same stories from my other former maids.
    So all i could say to my maid is wag takutin ang mga bata while I'm trying to find-out what we can do. My wife do not want to entertain this idea as she is saying that it is all in the mind.
    We're living on this house for 1.5 years now. Honestly, although I have not seen or heard it but when alone in one corner of the house i could feel that my body hair rises too as you got the feeling as if somebody is staring at you. I'm the second owner of this 5yr old house located in prime subdivision in QC.
    Now, is anybody here experienced the same and what have you done to cure this? I don't want to believe that there is really somebody inside my house but want to do something. Walang takutan ha...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    never had supernatural experiences b4..creepy naman nyan..i'll believe it wen i experience it myself i guess

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    super creapy nyan ah. i had experience like that. pero i have yung supernatural sa ibang places, pero sa house hindi... sobrang creapy nyan...

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]