New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

i ask her what her lolo was wearing. her answer made me so happy: "white na dress papa, yung damit ng mga angels!"
    Nakakapag-bigay ng closure no?

Alam ko happy din Erpat ko dyan sa itaas... hangga't nandito pa rin ermat ko sa baba. Feeling ko nakipag areglo pa yan kay San Pedro na patagalin buhay ng ex-wife niya

May urban legend sa high school namin na yung isang student na namatay in a vehicular accident on the way to school early one morning, nag-register pa yung ID niya sa attendance for that day (biometrics).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hi guys, i've been reading this tread for quite some time and I just want to share/contribute my own experiences as far as I am aware of. It's nothing compared to some of the stories I have read so far here, Puro mga pahapyaw lang.

Story #1:

It happened more than a decade ago, I was addicted into playing ragnarok online during that time (yung kasikatan pa), so I always find myself playing up until the wee hours of the night/morning. Until one time, I think I was playing around 3-3:30am (yung PC namin noon eh nasa family room), everyone was fast asleep and the whole area was so quiet except for the sound generated by me clicking the mouse and me using the keyboard. Anyway, while I was so focused with playing, my attention was diverted. I heard someone murmuring/whispering sa may batok ko. Its feels like someone was behind my back really close and was murmuring/whispering something so close sa may batok ko. I looked behind and nothing, no one's there, Then I disregarded it, baka guni guni ko lang. then I continued playing. After a few minutes, It came back, same scenario as the first. I looked behind again and there was nothing. By the way, I somewhat able to discern what the murmuring/whisper this time. It was a woman's voice and it sounds like tagalog pero hindi ko maintindihan kung anong sinasabi, Parang ancient tagalog ata? Para kasing ganon ang dating sa akin. By this time, I stopped playing at rumonda ako sa bahay namin, baka mamaya kasi may tv/radio na bukas lamang. Dumungaw din ako sa bintana, baka mamaya yung naririnig ko eh sa kapitbahay lang, Wala lahat. Then I went back to playing, time passed, and I was again engrossed playing and I forgot the whole incident when it happened again. But this time, sumisigaw na sa likod ng batok ko, naramdaman ko pati yung hininga ng pagsigaw sa batok ko. Sa sobrang gulat ko sa sigaw, napalukso ako sa kina-uupuan ko at yung tuhod ko tumama pa sa computer table, Yun, dali dalian kong pinatay yung PC at direcho sa kwarto para matulog na hahaha. Natatandaan ko pa yung sinasabi ko habang nasa kama na ako. P.I.!! P.I, mo!!! kung magpapakita ka eh wag mo na akong gugulatin at magpakita ka na lang!!

Next time na yung iba.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    gusto ko yung mga stories ng mga old time residents ng balete like maurice arcache.
    talagang kapanindig balahibo yung mga kuwento niya!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Nakakapag-bigay ng closure no?
    that is why i did not cry after that, not even during the burial. i just made sure my kids understood where their lolo has gone. btw, my 2nd girl was only 3 years old at the time, so she could never have made the story up.
    Last edited by yebo; March 8th, 2013 at 11:50 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidzz View Post
    Hi guys, i've been reading this tread for quite some time and I just want to share/contribute my own experiences as far as I am aware of. It's nothing compared to some of the stories I have read so far here, Puro mga pahapyaw lang.

Story #1:

It happened more than a decade ago, I was addicted into playing ragnarok online during that time (yung kasikatan pa), so I always find myself playing up until the wee hours of the night/morning. Until one time, I think I was playing around 3-3:30am (yung PC namin noon eh nasa family room), everyone was fast asleep and the whole area was so quiet except for the sound generated by me clicking the mouse and me using the keyboard. Anyway, while I was so focused with playing, my attention was diverted. I heard someone murmuring/whispering sa may batok ko. Its feels like someone was behind my back really close and was murmuring/whispering something so close sa may batok ko. I looked behind and nothing, no one's there, Then I disregarded it, baka guni guni ko lang. then I continued playing. After a few minutes, It came back, same scenario as the first. I looked behind again and there was nothing. By the way, I somewhat able to discern what the murmuring/whisper this time. It was a woman's voice and it sounds like tagalog pero hindi ko maintindihan kung anong sinasabi, Parang ancient tagalog ata? Para kasing ganon ang dating sa akin. By this time, I stopped playing at rumonda ako sa bahay namin, baka mamaya kasi may tv/radio na bukas lamang. Dumungaw din ako sa bintana, baka mamaya yung naririnig ko eh sa kapitbahay lang, Wala lahat. Then I went back to playing, time passed, and I was again engrossed playing and I forgot the whole incident when it happened again. But this time, sumisigaw na sa likod ng batok ko, naramdaman ko pati yung hininga ng pagsigaw sa batok ko. Sa sobrang gulat ko sa sigaw, napalukso ako sa kina-uupuan ko at yung tuhod ko tumama pa sa computer table, Yun, dali dalian kong pinatay yung PC at direcho sa kwarto para matulog na hahaha. Natatandaan ko pa yung sinasabi ko habang nasa kama na ako. P.I.!! P.I, mo!!! kung magpapakita ka eh wag mo na akong gugulatin at magpakita ka na lang!!

Next time na yung iba.
    Sir open ba third eye mo? How about your periphiral vision? 3 am is considered the "devil's hour" because many deaths usually occurs between 3-5 am. A study was conducted as to why more deaths occur early in the morning (but before sunrise) compared to any other hours of the day or night. It was discovered that your body and your immune system is actually more vulnerable between 3-5 am. Na experience ko to madalas even our dogs tumatahol ng ganitong oras.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Sir open ba third eye mo? How about your periphiral vision? 3 am is considered the "devil's hour" because many deaths usually occurs between 3-5 am. A study was conducted as to why more deaths occur early in the morning (but before sunrise) compared to any other hours of the day or night. It was discovered that your body and your immune system is actually more vulnerable between 3-5 am. Na experience ko to madalas even our dogs tumatahol ng ganitong oras.
    Honestly, don't know if its open or not. About the 3 am case, there was a time na nagigising ako ng saktong 3:33 am for 1 whole week and for no apparent reason. After that experience, I googled about it and become aware of the devil or witching hour as they say. Di ako mapamahiing tao, pero after that experience, bihira na ako mag babad sa PC ng ganon oras hehe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ayoko na magbasa dito! Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    gusto ko yung mga stories ng mga old time residents ng balete like maurice arcache.
    talagang kapanindig balahibo yung mga kuwento niya!
    White lady na kamukha ni Maurice Arcache sa Balete Drive? Yan ang nakakatakot. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    White lady na kamukha ni Maurice Arcache sa Balete Drive? Yan ang nakakatakot. :D
    tapos isama mo pa si manoling.
    hindi na sila mga white lady kundi
    mga BRUHA! ahaay!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidzz View Post

Story #1:

Next time na yung iba.
    Naiisip ko na yung bulong nya... "wag po sawsaw pls.. wag po"

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]