1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    "Mark, Mark!"
    That's a good one! :bwahaha:
    :dog:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    buhayin natin tong thread na to...tamang tama...mid october going November na.

Let me start.

Me and my GF were driving home,from boni hi street...we usually exit at the back going to kalayaan ave,...during that time there was still no big u turn at c5 and the back portion of SNR was still a grass land and the road was really bumpy...there was even an old abandoned school (as in ruins na) in that area, as well as the go kart race track nandun pa dati....

It was a bit past 1am already when we passed that area...suddenly my gf became so quiet and i noticed...the car felt heavy too and to my surprise when i looked at the rearview, it was all black and the car wasnt tinted...with a silhouette of a big black guy, i could barely make out if he was staring back at me thru the rearview but i know he did since i can see a squint of red color (could be his eyes)...the radio was on but the sound wasnt that audible and the aircon wasnt that cold as in parang uminit talga sa loob ng car pero tumatayo pa din balahibo ko sa batok.

Kahit medyo kabado, i still had the courage to curse back and said "p***ng in# m*, umalis ka dito hindi ka welcome makisakay samen"...alis dyan, alis, alis!"...i shouted this repeatedly with a firm and loud voice kahit na umuurong na itlog ko sa takot...

nung nakalabas na kami ng gate along kalayaan and there were already other motorists on the road, bigla na lang nawala yung element or spirit na nakisakay...and suddenly without re-adjusting the volume of the radio...naririnig ko na uli yung sound tapos naramdaman na namin uli yung aircon...nawala yung bigat na nararamdaman ko pati yung car parang nawala yung drag...everything felt so light again...then we prayed.

Totoo pala yung sinasabi dati nung mga maid namin na pag pinaramdaman ka raw ng engkanto (i presume) or ng multo...aside from kaba...ang usual symptom is mabigat na feeling na paramg lumalaki yung tenga at ulo mo...that could be the reason why para kong nabibingi nung time na yun.

Sabi pa ng gf ko, tahimik sya nung una kasi she thought sya lang nakakita and knowing na cynical ako sa mga ganung bagay malamang di pa ko maniwala...eh ang kaso nakita ko at naramdaman ko for myself!!!WTF!

kakatakot, even this time that im recalling and posting this story here, still gives me the same level of goosebumps exactly during the time it happened.

there's another one...pero eto muna sa ngayon...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Oo nga. Nakakatakot diyan sa part ng C5 na yan, lalo na yung galing ka ng sucat. Mapapa-WTF ka talaga sa sobrang dilim. Kaya ayaw na ayaw ko dumaan diyan eh, kaya lang no choice kasi may relative ako diyan.

Scary talaga. Madilim. And diyan sa spot na yan, hataw ako lagi.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung C5 road extension ni Villar madilim din.

Napansin ko yun nung may hinatid kami ni Bryan sa Paranaque...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Isa pang super-dilim dyan yung part ng Daang Hari at yung sa Molino Blvd. Grabe nakakatakot din dyan, lalo na kung maulan sa gabi. Panay ang tingin ko sa rear view mirror, baka bigla na lang meron nakasakay sa likod namin. He-he!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Isa pang super-dilim dyan yung part ng Daang Hari at yung sa Molino Blvd. Grabe nakakatakot din dyan, lalo na kung maulan sa gabi. Panay ang tingin ko sa rear view mirror, baka bigla na lang meron nakasakay sa likod namin. He-he!

Ako hindi na ako tumitingin sa rear view mirror. Baka may makita pa ako eh. Kapag diretso yung daan, wala nang tingin tingin. Hataw nalang ng hataw.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    This is from my personal experience, this happened way back 1997 or 1998, me and my barkada was going to boracay from iloilo, there were 5 of us sakay sa isuzu pick-up ng barkada ko, i was seated at the back while he was driving, ako ay navigator nya kasi at that time mas familiar ako sa route, anyway, we left iloilo at around 12am and when we were somewhere near the border of capiz and aklan area, our headlight caught this very big dog with long hairs standing, running very fast at the side of the road passing us, WTF, and believe me this is no ordinary dog at all, its 2 front feet is short and the 2 rear feet is longer and its hairs are standing straight up, only me and my driver friend saw it bcoz the other 3 is sleeping, it took me and my friend around 10-20seconds to talk to each other asking if we both saw it, and i didnt bother to see at the back of the pick-up baka nasa likod sumakay, kahit na malayo na kami, ayaw pa rin namin huminto para umihi lang kasi baka sumunod sa amin, till this day i cant forget what i saw.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    On 2004, I was driving on my Lancer GLi somewhere along the winding mountain roads (PCARDD Road) to the UPLB backdoor entry gate when an EK Civic appeared in my rear view mirror, flashing lights.

That's around 5:45 pm and it's already dark on the mountain road full of trees.

I slowed down to let him pass but the car disappeared when its nose sped somewhere past my car's quarter panel. Then pile of leaves appeared in a whilrwind.

I knew the road very well and there's nowhere that EK could have gone, like a corner road or something.

I just sped up tearry-eyed because of fear, not minding the humps and dangerous uphill-downhill corners, until I reached the gate and caught up with sanity when I saw the football field to warrant safety and ghost-free.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    dont scare me guys! tatangalin ko na nga lang ang rear view mirrors ko pag long trips. hahaha JOKE. when we are in a long trip my dad used to crank the music up at night.. imbis na matakot ka. mapapa OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH MY GOSH nalang., (OMG by usher) or BOOM BOOM POW

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    This happened to me 2 or 3 nights ago.

I came me home at around 11:30 PM. From the garage, I can already see that the living room lights were turned off. I rang the doorbell. Then suddenly I saw a blue light flash. Sinilip ko from the garage. It was the TV, of course. Tapos biglang palit ng palit yung channel, I looked through the curtain, and I saw this little girl, around 7 years old, standing in front of the TV, switching the channels. I thought nothing of it, kasi we also have a little girl around the same size staying at home (daughter ng maid, she's staying with us because she's recovering from a tricycle accident), tapos within 5 seconds, the door opened. Ang nagbukas ay yung isa naming katulong. Pagtingin ko sa TV naka-off na. Hinabol ko yung route ng living room-to-dining room-to-kitchen-to-maid's quarters, in hopes na maabutan ko yung bata. Keep in mind that the kid is in crutches, kaya she is slow. Pagtingin ko sa maid's quarters, the kid was already fast asleep.

The reason why I followed the kid is because she was watching TV in the dark. We allow her to watch TV, kaya when she wants to watch, she turns on the lights. Nung nakita ko sa dilim sya nanunuod, napaisip na talaga ako.

The next morning, kinuwento ko sa isa kong brother and sa katulong (mom nung kid). Hindi daw nanuod yung bata, and she went to bed early. Also, the maid who opened the door was wondering kung bakit daw ako sumisilip the other night sa bintana nung living room.

Now....this one is really scary..........

Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]