1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    huuuuu, tatatatot! :mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by RedHorse
    Kupaloids,

any ghost stories sa saudi? ala akong marining sa apat na taon ko doon. :D
    Dude the only story hir in Saudi eh ASWANG, as in talaga namang naglipana dito tol lalo na sa gabi, kaya nakakatakot, we often call them Manananggal >>> mga kababayan pa natin kamo.... kadami nilang mananang-gal ng lakas... susmaryosep... lantaran ang kabadingan nila... ( no offense po )

Yun lang naman....:charing: :flush: :stupid: juk ! juk! juk!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako sa may village namin (sanville)...1 am open window (driver side) kasi madilim tint...biglang may naamoy akong roses...syef...
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mga Peeps, How many of You were from Baguio? anyways read this...

If you are to go to Philippine Military Academy Loakan Baguio City, on your way you will find it odd that there's a huge pine tree in the middle of the road, you ask yourself why they didnt cut down that tree since its a hazard, but theres a story behind it, according to locals, a pretty native woman killed hang herself there, who ever cut or lay hands on that tree merong masamang nangyayari sa buhay nya, well, all the taxi drivers who'd been plying to the PMA-Session Route, they just hunk the horn to pay respect day or night ito.... sometimes worst case was the taxi driver even smell some scent or even see a woman riding on the back seat kahit ni wala syang pasahero.... all the residents knew about this story... some taxi drivers dont dare to drive a passenger there at night kasi pagbalik nya cguradong magpaparamdam sa kanya.... so u will find it hard to find a tough driver to take you there at night if you are to got to PMA...

my story goes like this...

i have a fren who's a jeepney driver plying on that route, it was foggy night of November 1st 1989 when my friend and i dare to spent a night taking passengers reaching even midnight...kasi maraming pasahero kaya we took advantage kaso nobody ever tried what we just did...
    so on our way back from PMA going up to Baguio City proper, since it was late already we only had 1 passenger(a lady covering her face) seated at the end part of the jeepney, we picked her up at the Texas Instrument area meaning we havent pass thru to that Cursed Tree yet, so while on our way up, mah fren drives fast even when we negotiating in curve roads alam ko he sense odd abt. the lady that we picked up, heto bigla syang nawala sa rear mirror, she disappered, then i whisper to my fren abt. it, and said he notice it too and advise me not to turn my head....that time both of us having gooseflesh, sabi lang nya hwag ko na lang pansinin baka yung white lady ghost daw yun, but then after few minutes there she is again seated at the middle part of the jeepney, huh, somethings very wrong abt. it, palapit sya ng palapit,then sa madilim na area nawawala yung Lady, wow, para na kaming maiihi sa pants namin....
    after few minutes she then again resurfaced timing naman nasa area na kami ng cursed pine tree and now its about half a meter na sya, malapit na sya and she could reach us by her hands, as we are shocked and scream at the top of our voice when we saw her at the rear mirror her brows bleeding, with small cuts and bruises... swollen lips.... waaaaaaaa.... that point naihi na yun fren ko tyalaga sa pants nya, coz the lady reach out on him,
    sabi nya "amang dahan dahan lang sa pag-drive ilang beses na akong gumulong gulong sakit na ng katawan ko "

We ended up bringing her to Baguio General Hospital ER and paid for all the expenses....

whew, at least we are relieved.... so guys please drive carefully....!!!

Happy Holloween...

:praning: :praning: :praning: :flush:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok sa story ha kala ko toton na talaga hehehehe.. Pero I heared this Pine Tree talga sa Baguio.. Nakita ko na rin nag tataka ka sako bakit nasa gitna...at saka malaking puno talaga.. diba ito yung pag galing ka ng kenon road papasok ng baguio city..kaliwa yata yung going to PMA.... maka daan nga dyan ng gabi minsan hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Nung nasa Pilipinas pa ako, papnta kami ng Baguio. It was around 2-3:30am, ako, si Angst at dad ni Angst yung gising, since Angst was driving. Biglang sinabi nung dad ni Angst, "Ano yun?", sabay point dun sa may trees... girl yun, dressed in white. Nakakapagtaka kasi yung lkod ng trees where the girl went was a bangin.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by NightRock
    Ok sa story ha kala ko toton na talaga hehehehe.. Pero I heared this Pine Tree talga sa Baguio.. Nakita ko na rin nag tataka ka sako bakit nasa gitna...at saka malaking puno talaga.. diba ito yung pag galing ka ng kenon road papasok ng baguio city..kaliwa yata yung going to PMA.... maka daan nga dyan ng gabi minsan hehehehe
    Dude the story behind the Pine Tree was True as i narrated it (not on the part with the injured lady, he~he~he~).... it does gives u creeps....

Ask those tsikoteers here who's from Baguio City.... meron talagang white lady doon... its an old drivers tale....

Although wala na yata yung Pine tree kasi di ko na-notice when i went to PMA last September 2002...

Check mo sya dude....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buhayin ko lang ang thread na ito tutal mag halloween na! hehehe...

frankdrebin, yung kwento mo pre, sa may atin ba yun?

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Alin dun?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bumping this up for halloween... ****... it's a good thing na may kasama ako sa auto pauwi... haha

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]