New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05
    remember what gene o. said was his opinion, and he is entitled to that. i don't think being "professional" has anything to do with that. in fact, i admire gene o. for still having the balls to say things like that, pajero incident or no pajero incident.
    .. it was in bad taste .. you're the "host" .. kaya nga ang tawag sa kanila eh "guests" .. if he wanted to be professional ... he should have opened up his interview with JDV saying that he doesn't believe in Charter change and that this interview would be good for him to get better understanding about the issue and he could have ended saying that he was still unconvinced .. what happened was a cheap shot .. parang kang nag-invite ng taga mcdo tapos kumain ka ng chickenjoy sa harap niya .. it showed balls and a lack of delicadeza ...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Alam mo, malaking problema talaga ang ganyan sa Pinas: journalists (like Gene Orejana) who have b*lls (and a massively inflated ego) but TOO LITTLE BRAINS.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    talk is cheap. kung ang sukatan lang natin ay dahil magaling mag-coverse/debate yan mga taga-media, eh talagang mananalo ang mga likes ni Loren & Kabayan at
    i-glorify ang mga wisecracking, smartmouthing mediamen like Orejana & others.

The Pen is mighter than the sword. -> katwiran ng napakaraming crusading mediamen.

But the sword is used for destruction. if we follow that argument, then the Pen
    is more destructive than the sword (aka mightier hehehe). No good will ever come out of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
gene orejana vs JDV