New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi naman pala kasalanan ni Aguinaldo hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    bakit nga ba? e duwag yun

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    dapat talga si andres bonifacio ang pambansang bayani IMO

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    read this:

http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~randolf/aguichron.htm

as I've posted before... Bonifacio was charged with treason since he rejected the outcome of the Tejeros Convention (which elected Aguinaldo as President of the Revolutionary Gov't).

Aguilnaldo can be credited partially for bringing in here the Americans (and finally ousting the Spaniards). he also won some battles against Spain.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bonifacio has more supporters I believe, the biggest mistake he did was he agreed with rival faction Magdalo to meet in Cavite to settle once and for all who should lead, natural talo siya kasi teritoryo ni Aguinaldo ang Cavite, siyempre iboboto nila isa sa kanila at di sila papayag na hindi si Aguinaldo ang mamuno, sila rin ang nagudyok kay Aguinaldo na ipapatay si Bonifacio, believing he has more supporters than their leader. Siyempre kung patay ni sa Bonifacio sino pa ba ang aangal kay Aguinaldo di ba? Pinoy politics yan, kaya hanggang ngayon ginagaya pa rin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Didn't Aguinaldo steal away a lot of money given by the Americans back then, to purchase arms and ammo? I read somewhere that he supposedly went to Hong Kong and deposited the money there for his own use. Wow galing... 1st president, 1st kurakot na kaagad.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Gen Emilio Aguinaldo.......bakit naging bayani?