New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    matinding pagbabalahura na yan ah! :lol: agree ako sa inyo, he's not a hero, he's a coward

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Any 2005 comments?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as an old saying goes...

"history is written by the winners"

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Pustahan tayo. Si Diosdado Macapagal na ang kasunod na tatanghaling bayani.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    la akong ma comment. Lagi ako nasa cr pag Phil. History na eh. i'm salbahe...i know.... :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    la akong ma comment. Lagi ako nasa cr pag Phil. History na eh. i'm salbahe...i know.... :lol:
    isang oras kang nasa cr?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madami kami dito pareho ng gupit ni aguinaldo . . . . he he he

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by atongk
    madami kami dito pareho ng gupit ni aguinaldo . . . . he he he
    May bago nang design ang 5-peso coin!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's one of the big lessons na natutunan ng mga politiko sa pinas kaya hanggang ngayon ginagaya pa rin.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi nyo muna pala binasa ang whole article ba't napatay si Bonifacio...

March 22, 1897
    The Tejeros Convention. The two major factions in the Katipunan--Aguinaldo's Magdalo faction and Bonifacio's Magdiwang faction--meet in Tejeros, Cavite. They agree that lack of arms, supplies, and unified command has hindered their revolutionary cause, and they agree to disband the Katipunan and form instead a Revolutionary Government. That same night the convention elects officers for the new government. Aguinaldo, who is out in the battlefield during this entire meeting, is elected President in absentia over Bonifacio. Bonifacio, feeling slighted, storms out of the proceedings and, as Supremo of the Katipunan, unilaterally declares the night's proceedings null and void.

March 23, 1897
    Bonifacio and those loyal to him set up their own revolutionary government in Naic with Bonifacio as president. Aguinaldo sends some men to arrest Bonifacio for treason and seditious action against the Aguinaldo revolutionary government, which was in fact largely considered to be the true Philippine revolutionary government.

April 29, 1897
    Bonifacio is put to trial.

May 8, 1897
    Bonifacio is given the death sentence. Aguinaldo, in a written order, commutes the death sentence, sentencing Bonifacio to permanent exile instead. Aguinaldo's advisors urge him to rescind the commutation of the death sentence. He does so, verbally.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Gen Emilio Aguinaldo.......bakit naging bayani?