New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    wearing my favorite boxer's around the campus hahaha and around the village!
    may hinahatak sa likod ng klasmeyt na babae dati!
    sa mines view 10 yrs old palang ako pagapak ko dun sa hagdan gumulong ako hahaha.. sabay tayo kaya niyo un?
    grade 6 ako medyo maulan sa campus sabay takbo hahaha dulas! di ako makahinga hanep..
    madami pa! hahaha

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i was 22 yrs old and first time to experience the snow in japan, i had a picture of me taken na naka-shorts lang ako, then eventually removed the short and natira briefs lang, then eventually removed the. . .

our group in college produced a concert in school featuring dawn zulueta, dingdong avanzado, jamie rivera, et al. . .sa guest room, after introducing myself as a zulueta, too, (it's true), gave her a hug and a kiss (sa cheek lang). . .remember, this was the dawn zulueta 18 yrs ago

had rearranged the fingers of a mannequin clothing shop and turned it upwards to "help it" to give "the finger"

election late 80's. . .we had a candidate for councilor of the 3rd district of qc named faculdo, who looked like joaquin fajardo. . .i pulled down one of his posters, cut out the name and rearranged the letters, leaving only "cufal" under his smiling face on the picture, then put it back to be seen in the streets again

those were the days

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    nun high school ako, sa PE class namin na volleyball. lagi kong pinapagulong yun mga bola pag pinapasa sa babae. eh maluluwag ang damit pag PE, so ayun pag yumuko.... i can see the summits

nun high school din ako, pag may fieldtrip naman. ang lagi kong plano na katabi sa bus eh babae. tas while on the road, laging CHEAP SHOT ako sa babae. i hold her hand, tas kunwari inaantok para makasandal sa shoulder, tas sasadyain kong nahuhulog yun ulo ko sa chest part ng katabi ko

hay... those were the good old days...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sa high school namin, there were at least three teachers na kabayo ang tawag namin, well, kasi mukhang kabayo (you know the features). . .so 'pag me nagkakasabay na naglalakad sa corridor, kinakanta namin yung theme song ng lone ranger or mimic a horse race announcer

announcer ako sa liga ng basketball sa bgy namin. . .during one of the time out periods, sinabihan ko gf ko thru the sound system, "i love you, yasmine" who was watching the game, nagalit, biglang umuwi (we were both teenagers). . .sinabihan ako later not to do something like that again kasi nahiya raw sya

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Funny / Stupid things that you did before