New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hindi ko na rin iniisip. Ito iyong 10% ng mga sitwasyon na wala na akong magagawa...... No need to have a heart burn here...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: Starbucks? All I do there is let other people order coffee. All I do is turn on the Laptop and have a glass of ice water.

That's the secret to good skin... water, water, water.

RE: Fifty buck gasoline... I said: possibly within the next few months. There's no doubt it'll hit 50 eventually. What's scary is when it'll hit 50.

RE: Magazines. Di puwede hiram lang... ako yung bumibili, lahat humihiram sa akin! Let's just say I budget the local mags under my "newspaper" budget. Actually: 31 days x 28 pesos (mahal no?) for a daily newspaper = 868 pesos per month per newspaper. So my C!+EVO+TopGear (research yan, tol) = 460 pesos per month. I just borrow my newspapers. :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niky, makibasa ka na lang ng dyaryo sa barbero, tapos ng magazine sa salon

grabeng pagtitipid ang gagawin natin ngayon

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Barbero? Who can afford haircuts?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Barbero? Who can afford haircuts?
    Long hair for guys is going to become fasionable again.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]As of today, I saw in the news that OIL has exceeded US$80 per barrel in prices.

With the recent fuel price increases and more pending increased in the next week, how has it affected you (again)?
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Not much. Life goes on and its still relatively cheap padin...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I hate that they made the announcement a few hours before the price increase. I especially hate it because starting 2010 I will be paying for my gas already. I wish I could just stay at home the whole day and not go out anymore.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I hate that they made the announcement a few hours before the price increase. I especially hate it because starting 2010 I will be paying for my gas already. I wish I could just stay at home the whole day and not go out anymore.
    Well, you can find a boyfriend so if and when you go out, you'll be using his car (and his fuel).

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wish it were that way but it's not.

It doesn't help that I've switched to Petron and I don't have rebates anymore unlike in Shell where I get a 5% rebate but then again I'd rather not have rebates than let my engine suffer in the long run because of e10

Fuel Price Increase [Merged]