New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok
    pede b i-scrap yang Oil Deregulation Law, then ibalik na lan ung OPSF
    Mas malaking chance na manalo ka sa lotto kesa matanggal tong Oil Deregulation law. Damn. grabe na to...

Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    In the UK gas is P105/liter.
    You really can't compare it here, cuz mataas ang standard of living sa UK.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    I just hope the government realizes soon that they couldn't let the oil price increase that much because this will definitely cause rapid rise of INFLATION. That was the reason before na there was a government agency that protects excessively exorbitant oil price increases.

Unwarranted soaring OIL price increase would inevitably affect everything, including the decreased purchasing power of the peso, increased Interest rates of borrowings and a downward trend of the Philippine Stock Market. They have to find a way to buffer this somehow to soften the blow, ika nga!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    peanuts lng ang P105 (1.45 euro) sa mga brits, sobrang taas standard of living nila hehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa middle east 10-12 pesos per liter

Quote Originally Posted by cyberdoc95
    I just hope the government realizes soon that they couldn't let the oil price increase that much because this will definitely cause rapid rise of INFLATION. That was the reason before na there was a government agency that protects excessively exorbitant oil price increases.
    They can do that... scape the Oil Deregulation Law. Problem is, are they willing to do that? The answer is a big NO. Lahat na tumataas pwera lang standard of living. Add that the 12% VAT.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kaya magipon nalang, dont spend ur hard earned cash excessively, para ready to migrate haha

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, i think the best indicator is minimum wage divided by pesos per liter of fuel
    P210/30. that's a factor of 7. i wonder what it is in other countries?

iwas na rin ako ng biyahe, kung pwede, isang lakad na lahat. buti na lang mura na ang cable ngayon. sa bahay na lang ako.

andy

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Even if the standard of living in the UK is high most Brits are forced to get small diesels.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nasa news kahapon dat the price increase will continue every week for 2 straight months plus yun tax pa which is about 2 petot. now, we are in deep ****!!!

Fuel Price Increase [Merged]