New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    may clip ba kayo nito? nabalitaan ko lang.... and what can u say?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito ba yung GMA7 reporter? diba nagbati na yung 2?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    anu nga ba nangyari?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me it shows what kind of person FPJ really is. he is NOT a quiet and patient guy as shown in his movies.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    superstar complex... if i cant get what i want, i'm gonna raise some hell IMO

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen that part wherein Sandra did crossed the border. The camera angle was from the watcher's post. Media personalities were at the right side of the stage. Sandra A. was asked by her crew to move back a little bit to show how many people were watching and at the same time FPJ. That's where she stepped into limelight and by wearing a red blouse that could really attract attention, people were looking at her instead of listening to FPJ's speech.

From what I've seen Sandra did entered the stage about half a meter away from where they should be standing at. That's wht triggered FPJ's madness and asked if she wants to deliver the speech instead. Much of their buzz, apologies were exchanged at the back stage. But still the presidentiable wannabe was still mad about it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    isa pang bobo itong si Poli-Prosti Loren Legarda...Sinabihan pa si Sandra A. na mag apologize kay FPJ...kaya ang sama ng loob ni sandra dahil instead na ipagtanggol sya ni Loren ay kinampihan nya pa yung movie star.....

Kaya alam nyo na kung sino ang iboboto nyo! kahit sino.. wag lang ang KNP....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    he should have been classy enough to ask the reporter to kindly move back. instead him and tito sotto acted like self-important little brats

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Why are you guys even surprised. The man cannot even speak for two minutes straight. He can't answer questions in an interview without having a script to guide him. In all boils down to BOBO siya. Grade 2 lang ang natapos ng tao... what do you expect?

Did you guys here about Angara and Loren?? I heard that Loren left her husband Leviste for another older man Angara. But they are trying to hide it from the public but the stories are spreading already... dunno if it's tru though

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nmtin, how do you mean "left"? as in naghanap ng ibang papa? ba't si angara? sya na ba ung bagong puppet master sa KNP?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
FPJ berating Sandra Aguinaldo