Glasgow, etc.
    All of those are just damn rackets hatched up by con men
    ang patronized by greedy individuals who still think that there
    is still such a thing as a free lunch and that money can be
    obtained without sweat.
    Hey, wake-up guys...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep. i agree with that.. that's why i dont wanna recruit downline.. kawawa lang kc.. 8)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sad to say I am one of the many downlines in First Quadrant. Inalok kasi ako nung crush ko kaya hindi ako nakatanggi. Ang cute kasi ng excitement nya about the whole thing. All I got from my 8K investment is a pair of moccassins na ginagawa ko na lang tsinelas. But I use the discount card for my maid (not THAT discount card!). I let her use the discount card so she can sell stuff to her friends as a sideline.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah..
    it comes with that countdown discount card that u can use when shopping...
    valid din with some resto's.. check out the booklet for the listings where it's accredited...

aside from the 50% discount card on the products (shoes & bags..)

but i still wish i could get na lang my money back.. hehehe :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kme naman we use the discount thing lang sa mom ko. kze she loves shoes and sandals kze so since mas makakamura kme sa quadrant, ok lng sa amin... what we did para ndi naman magastos sa amin, we told her to sell shoes sa friends nya para ung kikitain nya dun, un na lang pambili ng shoes nya, which is ok naman sa kanya...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    guys and gals there's a big difference with multi level marketing and pyramid scheme.
    The former is legal while the latter is not. How to tell? there are a lot of sites, go to http://www.sec.gov.ph. the short story of it is that a pyramid does not have any tangible products, an MLM on the other hand does.

now on to MLM...
    three things you have to analyze b4 signing up.
    1. Product
    2. Pay Plan/System
    3. People/Company

and its not a get rich quick deal, you have to work hard to earn the only difference is that you'll be earning proportionate to what your putting into the business.

MLM is not for everyone, if you feel secure and comfortable with where you are now and dont want to exert the extra effort, you should stay where you are.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hipchick, question lang...diba yang first quadrant is yung magbebenta ka ng shoes and bags and other stuff?

:?:

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe sarado na to ah!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarado naman ito? Diba sa Greenhills ito dati? Pano na yung 'top' ng FQ? FU na lang?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nag downline ako because my friend invited me to do so, but this really socks!!!... sayang yung pera ko, i bought some items with the free but if you really compute it its not that worth it...i even went to greenhills to get the item and andaming tao daig pa ang divisoria,then i realize andaming taong nangangailangan ng pera to dwell into this pyramiding, if you market their products you might be able to have a good ROI howver i didnt do so coz i myself got really pissed off by the scheme.

if you plan to market the products then it will be ok, however if you wont then forget it...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
First Quadrant