New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Guys just wondering if any of you know first quadrant its a pyramid investment scheme. My friend invested and hes bragging that he makes 8k a week without doing anything just recruiting. guys pls. share info thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im a member of 1st quadrant. yep. i invested 8880 and im not getting anything in return.. maybe coz i dont recruit downlines.. actually kahiyaan lang kc kaya ako pumayag.. so i gave the money and that's it! some people i know even get 50K checks a week but they really push their pyramid. so if you think you can recruit people, then go!

since i cant get my money back.. and i dont wana recruit... i use the discount card na lang whenever i can... hehe... :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks for the reply hipchick! do u think its worth it? coz most of my friends are investing soon and their encouraging me to join

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1st quadrant is not an investment company but rather a multi-level marketing scheme. Before you go into a multi-level marketing just like FLP, ensure that the product that they are selling are accepted for public consumption. In short, madaling ibenta dahil mura(vs market), maganda ang quality at kapakipakinabang.

Getting back your investment by recruiting is not a good idea since you need to fool your friends to pay 8K, for distribution to the uplines. But if their product is good and affordable, by just using or selling their products, you can recover your investment without fooling anybody. 8)

"Don't do unto others what you do not want to do unto you" :wink: :wink: :wink:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theres no easy money!

hipchick, 8k pa rin yun,
    imagine kung pinamigay mo na lang sa less fortunate/charities etc etc

kung too good to be true...

better think millions times

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup.. sayang nga 8K, kaya lang kakahiya tumanggi e..

i wouldn't join that if i could...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung matyaga ka magbenta at alam mo na madami ka prospect, pde din.. kze half the price ang profit mo e.. sample the shoes cost P1000, ung P500 sau un, ung P500 sa quadrant. eh di the more shoes, the more profit dba? i myself is a member that is... Ü

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukha naman atang maganda ang mga product... this is the major factor to join a multi-level marketing scheme... maraming nagaalok sa akin pero hindi ko pa pinagbibiyan dahil gusto ko munang makita ang mga product.... beside less than P500 ang sapatos kong suot :roll:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a pyramid scheme is not really a good business because somebody else will have to take the bag in the end, kawawa ang mga nasa ibaba

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is a method a manufacturer uses if their product can not be marketed in the public... they can not offer their product since its not competitive to other brands/models... IMO lang po... :wink:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
First Quadrant