New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    closed na pala first quadrant na yan di ko alam ah hehe. member pa naman kami jan. me and my dad nag invest kami dyan ng tig 8800 ata yun. anong nakuha namin? 1 pair of leather shoes at 1 jeans. yun lang grabe 17600 for that stuff. wala man lang kami na downline or nabentahan na loko talaga kami ng nag recruit sa amin sobrang galing nilang mag convince. mga demonyo talaga ang nagrecruit sa amin sana makarma din kayo!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a friend is inviting me to join vita plus, i looked inside the content of the product they are selling, it has a lot of sugar, the whole sachet of it i think contains 80% sweetener, and they claimed that it can be used even by diabetic...

it boast of its mixed nutrients and natural sprayed fruits as organic. but loaded with sugar.

though the catch is my friend showed me his checks amounting to a good sum which really is very tempting, he told me that after he extract a tooth or teeth he prescribed vita plus to his patients, they can gargle with it before swallowing, which i really doubt if it does help, first it has a lot of sugar, and bacteria thrive on sweets, how is this plausible...the good amount of phytochemical is good but we could just eat vegetable and not spend a 30 peso each sachet...

he also convinced me that it will help diet conscious people lose weight, i didnt laugh but surely my friend and his partner arent making a good marketing idea of the product as both are overweight...

yes you could indeed have a good cash but arent you just taking money of poor innocent beings...

for me its not a fair business.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a friend is inviting me to join vita plus, i looked inside the content of the product they are selling, it has a lot of sugar, the whole sachet of it i think contains 80% sweetener, and they claimed that it can be used even by diabetic...

it boast of its mixed nutrients and natural sprayed fruits as organic. but loaded with sugar.

though the catch is my friend showed me his checks amounting to a good sum which really is very tempting, he told me that after he extract a tooth or teeth he prescribed vita plus to his patients, they can gargle with it before swallowing, which i really doubt if it does help, first it has a lot of sugar, and bacteria thrive on sweets, how is this plausible...the good amount of phytochemical is good but we could just eat vegetable and not spend a 30 peso each sachet...

he also convinced me that it will help diet conscious people lose weight, i didnt laugh but surely my friend and his partner arent making a good marketing idea of the product as both are overweight...

yes you could indeed have a good cash but arent you just taking money of poor innocent beings...

for me its not a fair business.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Buhay pa pala ang mga MLM na ito. Dati college pa ako inalok din ako sumali sa Legacy. Di ako sumali, mga kaibigan ko sumali wala din kasi gusto lang nila mag-recruit di naman sila nagbebenta...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i guess we found someone at the bottom level

and yeah those pills, fuel savers, etc. have testimonials too...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kakatakot ka naman, Tom......

Esay lang..... Shot ka muna ng VitaPlus.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    oops, me tinamaan . . .utak talangka na pala ngayon ang tawag when you think of the welfare of other people

isa lang masasabi ko dyan: "no approved therapeutical claims"

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Pwede un owner

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Doyee Tumpalan-Tactacan yata yung name ng owner (sister-in-law ni Mike Defensor).

Actually, yung mga naging victims ng FQ, ang tawag daw sa kanila, "tinumpalan na, tinactacan pa!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
First Quadrant