New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Is anyone in to this? Do you know where we can buy supplies / consumables? Where to buy 35 mm films, ilford fixers and the like?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Is anyone in to this? Do you know where we can buy supplies / consumables? Where to buy 35 mm films, ilford fixers and the like?
    I was also an amateur photog. wala na akong nakikitang supplies para dito. sayang ang mga 1000mm, 500mm, macro lenses ko. I used yashika, minolta and a russian made slr's. obsolete na ito, bro. parang betamax. pang collection mo na lang siguro. Pero, try mo sa quiapo o sa ilalim ng tulay, goodluck.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I use 35mm film rolls for my LOMO LC-A+. I get Kodak Professional from Hidalgo. From time to time, I get Fujifilm from Fuji stores at the malls. You just have to ask the sales people since they don't display them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Try Kodak. I still see the display of the rolls of film and they still develop films

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thank you for the suggestions ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Try Team Manila stores. They sell expensive LOMO film rolls as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk