New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Why people react soo much about it?

1. It generalizes to all pinoy doctors, where there are a lot of excellent pinoy doctors, both here and abroad.

2. Some correlation to the nursing exam scandal, where the pinoys were not happy with the americans for not allowing the 2006 graduates to apply into the US as nurses.

3. Another opportunity by our senators to showboat.

4. The best way to divert our attention from the broadband scandal.

5. Pinoys love interest on scandals. Chismoso to the max.

6. Pinoys just have too much idle time to be watching so much of these tv series- telyeserye mentality.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Kung wala namang scam na nangyari sa Nursing Board Exams, wala namang lalabas na joke na ganyan di ba?
    More like, kung hindi sampu-sampera ang mga nursing schools sa Pilipinas, walang lalabas na ganyang joke.

Parang kabute kasi na nagsisulputan na lang ang mga nursing schools dito, many with the sole purpose of employing nurses overseas, not here. It's like, given enough capital, any idiot can put up an institute and start churning out nurses left and right.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    everybody repeat after me,IT'S JUST A SHOW!!!!

OA :peace:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Why people react soo much about it?

1. It generalizes to all pinoy doctors, where there are a lot of excellent pinoy doctors, both here and abroad.

2. Some correlation to the nursing exam scandal, where the pinoys were not happy with the americans for not allowing the 2006 graduates to apply into the US as nurses.

3. Another opportunity by our senators to showboat.

4. The best way to divert our attention from the broadband scandal.

5. Pinoys love interest on scandals. Chismoso to the max.

6. Pinoys just have too much idle time to be watching so much of these tv series- telyeserye mentality.

Thanks Altec, you said it all!!! right on the spot.
    Last edited by Camgen6; October 4th, 2007 at 01:03 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    that TV show is so funny hehehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    If the US stop asking PH for qualified workers to go to their place Ill be offended, It still proves that they dont have the enough brains to service their own people. Most of them does not even know where in the map of their own country is.

GOD bless America for all the pr0ns we've watched.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, boycott teh show!!! :rant:

oops, i have never watched the show in my life :evillaugh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last nite sa tv patrol, pati yun isang talunan sa senate race sumali na rin at na offend daw siya walang iba kundi ang magaling na cesar montano...kesyo he is a member of a guild ng mga artist sa holywood, as if naman big time siya doon...sheesss...

medyo OT na he has a show or something about boxing or sports, tapos he was preaching about sportmanship...geezz teel that to himself muna... :rant:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    O.A. my sister is a doctor in the US, and I never felt offended when I heard the news, I even talked to her last night and she just laugh it off.....no big deal....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ...... teka! baka kaya yung writer eh taga recto! ... wag naman balat sibuyas!!! eh mas matindi pa nga yung pinagsasabi nung isang senadora last week about chinese jan eh! I LIED!!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Filipinos Denigrated on ABC's Desperate Housewives