1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Oist, we can sue them right?
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Wag na kasi kayo manuod nyan.

Bakit nyo kasi pinapanuod yung mga Matrona na malilibog. Kagaya din na *** and City yan. Isang panuod ko pa lang hindi na ako ulit nanuod

Mag House MD na lang kayo
    +1 O kaya mag asian nobela nalang kau.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    boycott that thing!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Not that I'm condoning what was said but, c'mon fellas. It's a drama soap on American TV. Even Jay Leno poked fun at the Philippines when GMA withdrew our troops from Iraq so that a Filipino worker taken hostage could be released. If there's anyone to blame, blame the writers of the show for bad taste.
    Yeah... Blame the writer... But the actress should have known that the script would bring a big insult to all of us.

I demand them to apologize to my school and to my future colleagues!
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    these things should be taken as it is..it's just a script. totally fiction.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Don't be too sensitive, have you seen the Harold and Kumar 2 clip? pinag kamalan siya ng terrorist only because the old lady thinks he looks like one, pati yung kasama niyang Korean na-involve, pero everyone had a good laugh on that scene. Now what would you feel if you were from India or Korea.

Diyan naman magagaling ang mga politician natin eh, inuuna pa ang mga walang kuwenta, they act like they are concern. Concern my axx.
    Last edited by Camgen6; October 3rd, 2007 at 10:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasi alam nila madaming balat sibuyas na mamamayan that'll see them as heroes for supporting such lame incidents.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hmmm.....

Ganyan talaga different strokes for different folks.

Some folks siguro na offend dahil pwedeng may somebody related to them that are working as health professional sa US. And to those people syempre masakit sa kanila pag naiisip nila na ma-discriminate further yung mga mahal nila sa buhay.

Let's just respect yung mga tao whose ideals does not coincide or agree with our own. Let's not call each other names like "OA" or "balat sibuyas".

"Stop humiliating yourself...your Asian." - Chris Tucker

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Kung ako si Joey de Leon, I'll come up with some toilet humor about Teri Hatcher and her cohorts, and how easy white chicks can be... 2 minutes and I'm in there!

O, wag magalit about the white chicks remark, ha? It's just a little joke in a forum of about 38k members... nothing like a syndicated show aired to millions... please po, palampasin nalang remark ko...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I watched the video clip posted by Monseratto (thnx bro!) since I don't really watch the program. hehehe!! I think the idea is the ready made DIPLOMAS in Recto and it was featured on a documentary program here in ENG a few years ago of how easy it is to get a fake diploma in that part of Manila wherein you can choose the course and the school you want but just can't remember what broadcast co. showed it. peace out!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Filipinos Denigrated on ABC's Desperate Housewives