New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I have never seen somebody eat with a spoon and a fork at the same time.
    hindi naman kaya literal na nakita ng mga taga-Canada yan. yun bata sabay sinubo fork and spoon? kung ako man mapapa 2nd look

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    parang may katwiran si oldblue

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    wala naman akong mkitang mali sa pag gamit ng kutsara , yung amo ko nga puti pag nasa bahay daw sila nag kakamay lang , wala kahit knife o tinidor

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    walang disiplina yung bata bakit ayaw nya sundin patakaran ng school, kung bawal ang spoon huag sya magbaon ng may sabaw

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSG_SlimShady
    So this issue is simply just "preference" on what eating utensils you are comfortable using. If you don't want people eating with a spoon and fork to be labeled as "baboy", you should also not label people who prefer eating with just a fork as "sosyal". Again, these are just eating utensils.
    I agree.

If the school's policy is to eat with knife and fork, then it's all a matter of obeying the rules. This has nothing to do with racism or descrimination. Just my two cents.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    School that bans spoons? Baka diyan din nag-aral yung mga parak na humuli saking for my 'rope that was too long'! hahahaha.

Mahirap ata maniwalang a school administrator would go to such lengths to actually prescribe what utensils their students should use while eating. Ang tagal na ng issue na ito wala naman maipakitang explicitly written rules ang school.

I'm not against Canadians. Almost all my relatives have migrated there. And yes, I use spoon and fork when eating there as long as these utensils are available.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If it's just a matter of utensils, then it all the more hows how petty the school was in disciplining the child. It may have nothing to do with racism and discrimination, but it does have everything to do with ignorance.

Heck, I sometimes use a knife in lieu of a fork to pick up meat on my plate, whenever I feel like doing so. And I have yet to hear anyone complain, mainly on account of the knife in my hand.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    1. Kung may patakaran talagang ganun yung school, dapat nilang sundin. Kung sa tingin nila natatapakan ang karapatan at pagkatao nila, ilipat nalang yung bata para wala ng problema.

2. Pwede rin na hindi tolerant sa mga immigrants yung area. Hindi mo naman sila masisi kasi immigrants eat into the host country's resources. Kumbaga sila ang nagdecide na umalis sa bansa nila, so dapat matuto silang makibagay sa bansang nilipatan nila.

Opinyon lang ho. :D

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    tagal din ng waiting time to get $17k.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-fi...damages-canada

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Filipino Child Punished In Canada For Table Manners