New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by FrankDrebin
    Bakit kulelat ngayon ang Mitsubishi?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heto naman sabi sa isang thread ng isang mitsugroup,

"if we are talking of the new lancer wrc04, all mechanical, no electronic gizmos...back to the basics, start from scratch na oto yun".
    "hindi talaga aim ng ralliart manalo this year, dahil under real time dev't yung oto..."

i've watched the first WRC-Montecarlo two weeks ago sa tv, kulelat din ang mitsu... probably because of its long body.
    hatchback karamihan ng kalaban nila dun.
    i'm impressed with the new porsche and the citron car,
    176km/hr sa snow.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding
    wildthing, yung 'gagu' na paikot ikot eh may mga orange cones? Auto-X din yata tawag yun, pero di ko lang sigurado kung ano yung nabanggit mong 'gagu'
    sir hindi po 'gagu'....it's Gugu...I mean - Gugu Bridge - its the name of the place around the San Fernando-Bacolor boundary (thats in Pampanga)....it's where the 4x4 race track of PORCI was held last year (and also this year). It's a lahar haven thing for off-roading... : )

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wildthing, too late ko na-realize na 'gugu' pala, sorry...hehe. Off-Roading pala yon, ok got it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
FIA WRC on AXN!!!!