New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kahit mabagal takbo mo sa Rev. pa lang kahit di mo nakikita alam mong malaki makina.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The concept was only true with old Ferrari engines (we're talking before the 1990's here) where they would easily foul up their spark plugs if left idling or low revving. Otherwise, its just plain BS and the guy was just trying to impress.

In my case, if i was blessed to own one, i'd be on the track more and maybe on good mountain/driving roads rather than blasting down the expressway. Its not the pure speed but the experience of driving it.
    Last edited by vinj; January 31st, 2011 at 10:00 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Na-mis quote nyo lang yung guy when he says bawal patakbuhin ng mabagal. Of course pwede mabagal but maybe what he meant is the performance of the ferrari suffers on slow speed. Ganyan din ang na-experience ko on fast bike like the FZR 600. Naghe-hesitate ang engine at low speed and the performance is really bad you have to increase speed thought you dont or never want high speed.
    So mga guru's yun siguro ibig nyang sabihin dun. So moral lesson, dont buy fast cars or bikes na di kaya ng dibdib nyo at sayang lang pera.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Or...baka iniisip nya. Nasusunog ang ferrari pag low speed/natraffic and hot weather. :D
    Nagmemelt kasi yun glue sa heat...then kaboom! :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The concept was only true with old Ferrari engines (we're talking before the 1990's here) where they would easily foul up their spark plugs if left idling or low revving. Otherwise, its just plain BS and the guy was just trying to impress.

In my case, if i was blessed to own one, i'd be on the track more and maybe on good mountain/driving roads rather than blasting down the expressway. Its not the pure speed but the experience of driving it.
    Italian tune-up.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Italian tune-up.
    yeah. the good old italian tune up...

in order to remove the carbon deposits... ferraris were run full throttle on their race track. hehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    *TS: I've seen Ferraris stuck in Manila traffic, and nothing horrible happens to them.

The guy was just talking BS.

You should've asked him why is that? May be cool to hear his reasons.

Pero sa bagay, pag ganun din ang kausap ko oo na lang din ako ng oo.

Ayoko na kasi ng mahabang usapan.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kung gusto nya talaga irev ng mataas kahit mabagal... he can probably stay at 1st gear tapos i-rev nya to 8000 rpm yung makina...

haha. with engines like those, 160 kph would be just somewhere at 2,500-3000 rpm or something.

if he runs at over 200, he's just endangering the lives of other motorists.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Ferrari Bawal itakbo ng mabagal?