New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Feng shui is not about disregarding your belief in what religion you are a member of. In fact, it emphasizes it even more. What you commonly see and hear being touted as feng shui is the New Age variety. The old school type has none of such and instead focuses on harnessing your link to Him, improving your relationship with other people and respecting nature.

Yun mga nababasa sa book are sometimes correct but most often wrong. Especially kung may mga kung anu-anong pinabibili sa inyo. And hindi siya joke dahil kahit si Gloria is using it. What I always say to people kung hindi effective bakit nasa pwesto pa rin siya.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Yun bit na iba't iba ang advise na ibigay ay dahil iba't iba rin ang techniques ng bawat master. Walang ISO standard when it comes to such.

The thing to look out for ay kung hindi nila i-explain sa iyo in detail bawat action and remedy then they shouldn't be taken in as your adviser. Dapat i-explain sa iyo fully what are the pros and cons and why such remedy has been arrived upon for recommendation.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ano nangyari dun sa isang feng shui expert na mataba?

forgot his name

dati lagi lumalabas sa TV

found dead in a hotel room

na-heart attack

bad feng shui siguro yung room

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Nope. That's karma. May other feng shui expert na nasunog ng buhay. They didn't obey the proper etiquette in being a feng shui adviser kaya matindi ang naging balik sa kanila in the end. Have you noticed the downward spiral of some so-called popular ones lalo na yun mahilig mag-costume and magbitbit ng sangkatutak na props.

There are 2 avenues if you want to really design a nice home or office for yourself. Either go for a real feng shui adviser or a vastu adviser. Medyo mahirap maghanap ng talagang mahusay though kaya do have your questions ready to test them out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
fengshui master for home, may kakilala ba kayo?