New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    man. jap drifters are not gonna like this.

first, a white guy beats jap drifters?
    an american has already won the D1GP championship. when tsuchiya handed out the trophy, nagmadali din siya umalis, maybe out of shame?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    bow wow?? come on .. .
    exactly my question....:lol:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    In case you missed our very own Drift Exhibition at the SM Mall of Asia..here's a video I found on YouTube. Any idea when the next drift exhibition will be?? I didnt make it to this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISxQ8...ppines%20drift

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros
    there's a few americans there who drag race in japan..and many times, many military personnel ask to get deployed to japan so that they could buy a Nissan Skyline, and bring it back to the states. For about less than 12-10K dollars..u can bring one back to the states after meeting US Specs.
    mahal pa rin. mahal kasi ang labor dito pag professional auto shop ang nag convert.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros
    for me, i like F&F movies..only because no other movies are putting fast cars such as skylines n evos on film..and doing crazy things to them. it's the only movie that I know of that showcases racing with street cars that we crave about.
    :lol: entertaining yung dalawang F&F movies na nauna, pero di kapani-paniwala ang mga "racing" scenes nila doon hahahaha. yung ibang mga kotseng naka feature sa dalawang naunang F&F movies, yun ang mga tinatawag na "results of bad tastes (aesthetically)"

ngayong araw na lalabas ang latest installment ng Fast & DElirious, pustahan mayroon na namang nga riceboys na, pagkatapos mapanood ang movie, ang tingin din nila ay "race car" driver na rin sila at gagawa na naman ng mga kalokohan at kabulastogan sa kalsada.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    an american has already won the D1GP championship. when tsuchiya handed out the trophy, nagmadali din siya umalis, maybe out of shame?
    maganda din ang performance ng Pontiac GTO sa nakaraang dalawang taon sa d1gp.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ***spoiler***

last battle pala sa FnF3 is between the 67 Mustang with the Skyline engine and a 350Z :D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *** another spoiler ***

yun kalbong outlaw 'lam ko na kung saan nagtago hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ^^^ si vin diesel?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *nugundam3, napanood mo na ba? kung di pa, panoorin mo muna baka magalit ka sa kin hehehe

:car:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di ko pa napapanood eh. hehehe. kahapon sana pero tinamad ako :D

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift