New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ang swerte ni Pope JP, He's with God na.

from what i know re sa pagpili ng new Pope. 20 days after the death of the pope tsaka magbobotohan. Cardinals under the age of 80 ang ipapadala sa Rome. In our case 1 lang ang qualified sa aten. The cardinals are then locked in a room. Will pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit and will cast their votes. It will take a series of votes bago ma determine ang new Pope. Si PJP2 nga ata during his time, at the 1st and 2nd voting nde lumitaw ang name nya. It was only during the 3rd voting tsaka sa na elect as Pope. He was doodling pa nga daw on the paper when he was announced as Pope. When a new Pope is elected the first bell will ring. It will start with the Vatican.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    M54: Parang sa Angels and Demons na book, ganun na ganun, secret ballot ek ek... white smoke = new pope, black smoke = no new pope.
    lol...yun na yun ang naisip ko while writing my first post. wasn't sure that that was actually how it's done.

the next pope has a lot of work to do - continue JPII's work in trying to eliminate the conflict between religions, get the church through all the scandals, and stay above the politics

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Let us pray for the eternal repose of his soul...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JPII, We Love you.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Weird as it may seem to others, I feel like I lost a next of kin when Pope JP II died. I can't explain the sadness I am feeling since yesterday. Seeing him in the flesh during the 1995 World Youth Day in Manila was...magical. You could see the powerful that he had, and feel it. I've read his works and if one "sees" his messages through those works, one could see that the truly loves everybody in the world, no matter what race, belief or religion....and that all of us should do the same. Peace be to Pope JP II.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i kind of wept a little while watching gma n abs last nyt..im not a religious person but i felt very sad..he really endured alot during his youth days and escaped multiple certain deaths..a great man.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

jarno trulli's helmet

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yeah it was sad. Even Non-Catholics and Non-Christians alike were sad. Ganoon kalakas ang magnetism ni PJPII. He will truly be missed.
    Although he is happy in God's presence, it was unfortunate for us to lose such a great man.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    i kind of wept a little while watching gma n abs last nyt..im not a religious person but i felt very sad..he really endured alot during his youth days and escaped multiple certain deaths..a great man.
    same here... even though am not a Catholic...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i hope the grieving and mourning would be a beggining of world peace, ksi pansin ko most churches and die hard religious person grieve now, but i do hope that they pray for the wellness of the whole world not just of the pope, coz hed done good and sure he is seated right next to god,tsaka nakita ko kanina sa tv dami offering and stuff sa churches, sana gawin nila yun not just now that tyhe pope died,
    the pope died, the end...today the world is dying, eto yun mas mahalagang ipagdasal natin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Farewell Pope John Paul II