New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Freshness is a big factor ... the vegetables grown in your backyard tastes better because you eat / cook them as fresh as they can be ... try eating tomato or carrots right after pulling them out from the ground ... they taste sweet ...
    My mom said the same about tomatoes. I want to experience it also but we can't seem to grow tomatoes in our backyard We have Atis and Langka and it tastes so much better than those bought at the market. It has thick meat, juicier and sweeter. We used to have avocado but it was cut down when we extended our house. But we grew another one. BTW I don't get the hype with avocado on toast abroad. I can't imagine how that would taste like.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Where in my post does it say that I can differentiate between organic and commercial???
    We have other fruits and veggies in our backyard and I believe that anything grown naturally tastes so much better.
    I just said that I tasted organic okra and it was better.
    so much better?

better?

better than what?

you're comparing natural with something

what are you comparing it with?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    so much better?

better?

better than what?

you're comparing natural with something

what are you comparing it with?
    Don't tailor my posts so it sounds the way you want it to. I'm not gonna engage in further discussions with you.

Better than the okra my mom buys at the palengke.

Same goes with atis ang langka in our backyard. It's better than those sold at the palengke we go to.

Last edited by _Cathy_; October 14th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    pag nadidinig ko organic parang yun juices ng organic fruit galing sa ihi ng tao

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    pag nadidinig ko organic parang yun juices ng organic fruit galing sa ihi ng tao
    fertilizer poopoo ng manok

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    can it be more organic than that?

in the olden days, they used (animal?) nightsoil widely...

they even shipped it around, with strict instructions to keep it topside the ship, so as to prevent build-up of explosive methane... Ship High In Transit.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    i been to organic farm and sometimes two years ago I studied organic farming kasi kasama sa trabaho ko yan kasi diba dati matunog pag sa pakete o sa grocery packaging may nakalagay na organic

you know what i found out, organic farmers used any natural thing they can get their hands on, balat ng saging, balat ng sibuyas, ebs ng aso, minsan umiihi na din sila sa lupa sampu ng mga tauhan nya. eh organic eh. zero processed fertiizilers or anything na industrial produced.

yan ang totoong organic, remember those plagues that almost killed mankind, black plague, rat plague etc. never na nalaman what caused it but it nearly killed 80% ng population ng mundo, eh pano malalaman wala naman science noon, at kung meron man, meron ba database ng nag save ng data. the oldest living records eh nasa library of Alexandria na nasira naman sa gyera

so back to the point, our ancestors lived organically kasi walang pang machine nuon, so they eat honest to goodness organic food talaga, eh ano ba mortality rate nuon, children barely maka-reach ng 10 years old, adults bare maka-reach ng 50 years, tigok kagad.

so if you think organic is healthy, think again. so hayun pag let's say nagpunta kayo sa organic farm ng pakwan, syempre watermelon diba watery, imagine nyo dating ihi yun ng mga tao sa farm na yun

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Don't tailor my posts so it sounds the way you want it to. I'm not gonna engage in further discussions with you.

Better than the okra my mom buys at the palengke.

Same goes with atis ang langka in our backyard. It's better than those sold at the palengke we go to.

sa tingen ko your produce is as good or as taste as good as hindi pa kasi nalalaman ng peste. pag let's say isang peste naligaw sya senyo, tapos wow organic food. tapos babalik syempre peste sa lungga nya. let's say one time nag-inuman sila nun mga iba peste. sabi nya: pare, me alam ako ng taniman dun lang sa isang bahay, virgin na virgin, parang yun amo parang virgin din ata. sagot ng ibang peste: o talaga sama mo naman kami sa raket mo misan. cge sabi niya.

so hayun pag nalaman na ng peste yun maliit na taniman nyo, hindi na tatagal yan. yan ang dahilan kaya nimbento ang chemicals, kasi ang peste ay parang professional squatter. pag me lupa ka sobra laki di nila alam, okey lang ganda scenery. pero pag nalaman yan ng kadamay yari ka, for life

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    ^ Lol Peste nag inuman, tsinismis pa yung among parang virgin, lupit mo talaga!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003