New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    isa pa ung gluten free craze

pero if you ask them if they have celiac disease they don't even know what that is

nakikiuso lang

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There is not such thing as commercially viable "organic" farm ... they will stilll use chemicals ... they'll just say it's approved for organic use ...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    There is not such thing as commercially viable "organic" farm ... they will stilll use chemicals ... they'll just say it's approved for organic use ...
    Even in the Philippines.

So no such thing as true "organic" here.

Kaya yung mga discerning consumers, naghahanap at nagtatanong kung talagang "organic" yung mga supposedly locally produced and labeled "organic" products na binebenta dito.

Duda sila eh, period.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    maarte lang

they're same people who will believe any pseudo-scientific quack-med health article their friends share facebook

they believe in crystal healing and call big pharma evil

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    "the universe will take care of them"

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I used to not eat Okra but when our all around planted some okra in our backyard, my family made me try it - it was so good! No fertilizers whatsoever. We have other fruits and veggies in our backyard and I believe that anything grown naturally tastes so much better.

In the province we use fertilizers because we sell the harvest. My lola said that's needed talaga

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I used to not eat Okra but when our all around planted some okra in our backyard, my family made me try it - it was so good! No fertilizers whatsoever. We have other fruits and veggies in our backyard and I believe that anything grown naturally tastes so much better.
    So true.

Marami can't tell the difference.

Sorry na lang sila.

They don't know what they're missing.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    isn't it ironic?

someone who can taste the difference between commercially-grown veggies and naturally-grown okra sounds like she eats so healthy

pero araw araw kumakain ng chocolate bars made by large processed food manufacturers

and also eats twister fries etc

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Freshness is a big factor ... the vegetables grown in your backyard tastes better because you eat / cook them as fresh as they can be ... try eating tomato or carrots right after pulling them out from the ground ... they taste sweet ...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    isn't it ironic?

someone who can taste the difference between commercially-grown veggies and naturally-grown okra sounds like she eats so healthy

pero araw araw kumakain ng chocolate bars made by large processed food manufacturers

and also eats twister fries etc
    Just because I can. That's not my fault. Where in my post does it say that I can differentiate between organic and commercial??? I just said that I tasted organic okra and it was better. I don't even buy organic in the supermarket.

I eat BOTH crap food and healthy food.

Don't manipulate my post by making it sound like I am trying to sound like a healthy eating advocate because I am not.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 14th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.