New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://malignosentinel.wordpress.com...s-earthquakes/

[SIZE="4"]Barangay Ayala Alabang Bans Earthquakes[/SIZE]

In Fake News on 13 March 2011 by malignosentinel Tagged: Barangay Ayala Alabang

(Muntinlupa) In light of the devastation caused by earthquakes and resulting tsunami in Japan, the Sanggunian Barangay of Ayala Alabang has passed an ordinance banning earthquakes in its area.

Barangay Ordinance No. 2 of 2011, or ‘An Ordinance Banning Earthquakes and Tsunamis Within the Territorial Jursidiction of Barangay Ayala Alabang’ passed in an emergency barangay council meeting unanimously last Saturday.

“We think we have a winner here,” said kagawad Ghani Naglingkod of the ordinance, “I don’t see how anyone could question that earthquakes are bad and that they hurt people. I am glad we passed this ordinance because after our first attempt at making one this year everyone seems to think we’re stupid.”

Naglingkod is referring to the incident involving an earlier ordinance passed by the barangay banning the sale of contraceptives without a prescription within its territorial limits which drew negative reactions from numerous groups.

“I can personally vouch for our barangay officials,” said another kagawad Felimon Pagmintuan II, “We aren’t stupid. We just believe everyone should live their lives according to what we believe is right or wrong… and earthquakes… are wrong.”

The new ordinance explicitly prohibits any seismic activity with moment magnitudes exceeding 3. Section 4 of the ordinance also has provisions banning tsunamis and other associated destructive forces from entering the barangay’s jurisdiction.
    http://malignosentinel.wordpress.com...s-earthquakes/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

This made my day.

Pero, tama naman talaga. Kung bad for the health, ipagbawal talaga dapat.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ano ba tinuturok nila.. makahingi nga

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^^
    Kung hindi nakasinghot ng katol, baka first class na utot

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I guess money can't buy sanity.

FAKE NEWS: "Barangay Ayala Alabang Bans Earthquakes"