New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Getting more likes on facebook is fun and specially useful if you're promoting a business or product.

Sharing with you some tips I found to get more likes (social media etiquette 101)

1.) Use your real name – don’t try to make it sound cool or use Chinese characters ( specially if you’re not Chinese.)

2.) Prevent account hacking. Change your password regularly, every month if possible. It’s quite embarrassing when you send out indecent messages.

3.) Use your own photo. I’m sure your pets and kids are adorable but your profile pic should show – you. You can use your kids photos temporarily for special occasions but not permanently. Your child is not you. Also this is what photo albums are for.

4.) Don’t tag people with irrelevant products you’re selling. We can’t escape the fact that facebook is a great place to sell, but strategically target who your customers are. This will yield better results than tagging everyone.

5.) Socialize – it’s not all about you. Have genuine interest in what other people are doing.

6.) Share useful information. Broadcasting if your bout of diarrhea is getting worse is not useful to us.

7.) Be positive. Being emo and whining constantly brings everyone down. It attracts bad karma for yourself too.

8.) Spell check. Grammar check and don’t use Text talk. Jejemon is so 2009. How you talk and write reflects your intelligence.

9.) Limit your status messages. Updating your status every minute is a form of spamming or flooding.

10.) Don’t post vague messages only a few people in your contacts will understand. You can just send it as a private message.

11.) Limit the number of pictures in an album. You don’t need to post 285 pictures of you posing in front of the bathroom mirror.

12.) Have a sense of humor. Funny is good and it shows your warm and lighter side.

13.) Stop mass inviting people to play your games. As an act of courtesy ask permission before sending an invite. We have more important things to do than adopt your cow or fight a rival gang.

Complete article can be found here:

How to get more likes on facebook

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I noticed in my FB there are people (no matter how many the friends) have little likes when they post.

I read somewhere that a person can have the best post or photo but if the FB "friend" doesn't like the person then he or she will not like the post as well. I think it's true I have unlikable/unpleasant/annoying FB friends and they rarely get likes, much worse are those with thousands of friends and get less than 100 likes per post. There are those that are nice persons naman but they post too much, nakakasawa na rin mag like

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Actually wala na masyadong nagpopost sa fb ng regular ganaps nila ever since FB/IG stories were implemented. Dun na kadalasan nagpost ang mga tao para hindi mapahiya pag walang naglike at iwas public judgement din. Sarap din makita kung sino yung mga interesado talaga sa buhay mo and care about your daily ganaps, those who always view and react to your stories. I noticed that nowadays posts are reserved for milestones in life na lang like weddings, death of a loved one, graduation, migrating to another country, birth of your child, etc.

Personally pet peeve ko yung mga until now nagpopost pa rin ng status sa FB. Like dude, it's already 2023. Get a fckin twitter account and tweet your "status" there.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    just like cars, clothes and fashion, foods, and just about any other consumer topic,
    the formula for success is nebulous.
    "the fickle public" is not just a saying, but is indeed a true mystery.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just post something fake and you'll get 31M likes Facebook Etiquette - How to get more likesscreenshot_20230423_091226_gallery.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Facebook Etiquette - How to get more likes