New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    .... Contribute your share of greenhouse gasses to help maintain mild winter temperatures. hehehe!
    Pardon my sarcasm, but I think this type of thinking is more **u*** than claiming that "Global Warming Is a Scam"

Not to offend you... pero nawala bilib ko sa iyo... from a rating of 10, now its down to nothing...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    Pardon my sarcasm, but I think this type of thinking is more **u*** than claiming that "Global Warming Is a Scam"

Not to offend you... pero nawala bilib ko sa iyo... from a rating of 10, now its down to nothing...
    Too bad for you for taking a joke too seriously.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Everybody is entitled to his own opinion. Since there are 2 groups of scientists with differing stands, only time can tell which one is right and we're talking of tens of thousands of years here, even longer than all of human history...Peace

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Too bad for you for taking a joke too seriously.
    And you for taking a joke too far... :hysterical: ?

There's an interesting point Penn and Teller bring up... carbon credits...

That particular invention, personally, IS complete B***S***. Pollute all you want, just buy carbon credits and cleanse yourself of guilt? Stupid... Why not just save the money and practice more efficient production, instead?

I guess one of the big problems with "Global Warming" is all of the overinflated hyperbole coming out of the politicians and radicals about their doomsday scenario... a doomsday scenario that the media like to parrot over and over again just to generate revenue for their publications.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    I have a good Idea. Why not call our selve's a TSIKOTER'S SCIENTIST !

Facts and Theories are categorically different types of propositions. One can never graduate into the other. Me, you are probably not really capable of understanding the distinction,(perhaps in time) so let talk more w/o degrading others input....lets read and understand every knowledge of our fellow TSIKOTERS SCIENTIST base upon their observation here.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    saw this old thread and it reminded me of two relatively recent environmentally-themed project proposals with international funding that i was asked to review re feasibility/profitability. there was a cashflow provision for carbon credits which translates to significant profits starting at the 10th year to last until the life of the project. for the life of me, hindi ko mawari how said carbon credits will convert to cash and if funding agency will actually live true to its word in awarding said rewards for contribution to humanity in tangible value.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    there is a group of scientists that believe in GW. another group disproves this. there are two sides of a coin.

AFAIMC, i saw the pasig river in the '60s. kulay brown na ang tubig pero pwede pang paliguan, at walang amoy pusali. ngayon, halos di mo na malapitan ang ilog dahil iba na ang 'halimuyak'. this is because human activities in the city had polluted the river.

GW or not, we should strive to keep the city clean. hindi ba maganda kung makita natin ang ilog na maraming isda; na hindi nakakalason ang tubig?
    the clean air act helped in reducing the smog along edsa. sana maibalik ang dating ganda ng metro manila. let the scientist decide among themselves if GW is an issue or not. Manilans deserve a clean environment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234