New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    DM Architects and Interiors?

Bili na kayo hindi kami gumawa ng structural nyan.

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Totoo naman ang press release ng DMCI Homes na hindi sila ang nagtayo ng Ecoland 4000.
    Ang developer at builder ng Ecoland 4000 ay DMC Urban Property Developers.

Playing safe, the press release does not admit that both companies have the same (some) directors and officials.
    Ecoland 4000 is not DMCI Homes so it's unfair to the employees of DMCI Homes to be associated with what happened with Ecoland 4000. Wala namang may gusto nung nangyari. Anyways, let's just pray for the quick relief ng Davao City.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wicarlayer View Post
    Ecoland 4000 is not DMCI Homes so it's unfair to the employees of DMCI Homes to be associated with what happened with Ecoland 4000. Wala namang may gusto nung nangyari. Anyways, let's just pray for the quick relief ng Davao City.
    Dont waste your time mate. The truth is already out there.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Statement from dmci
    Ambot sa tanan nga gadalahig sa DMCI Homes. They have made it clear. THEY ARE NOT INVOLVE IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN OF ECOLAND 4000. Why put the blame sa ila ya? We, all of us, should focus on HELPING MINDANAO. Not pinpointing who's who.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Guess no more
    Article shows that DMCI Homes and DMC Urban Developers are related.
    The link Verdan Parc

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.
    So ano ang imo point 'ya? Be specific bala. Daw mango ka gd ba.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

Sige nga. What's the truth

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019

Yep. The truth is out there that DMCI Homes do not own nor involved in any way with Ecoland 4000. Stop dragging the names of innocent companies / people. Stop pinpointing and do your share in helping the victims of Davao get back on their feet. Peace out!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by marlonotmarlou View Post
    Ambot sa tanan nga gadalahig sa DMCI Homes. They have made it clear. THEY ARE NOT INVOLVE IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN OF ECOLAND 4000. Why put the blame sa ila ya? We, all of us, should focus on HELPING MINDANAO. Not pinpointing who's who.
    Tama!

Cheers bro!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wicarlayer View Post
    Yep. The truth is out there that DMCI Homes do not own nor involved in any way with Ecoland 4000. Stop dragging the names of innocent companies / people. Stop pinpointing and do your share in helping the victims of Davao get back on their feet. Peace out!
    Quote Originally Posted by marlonotmarlou View Post
    Sige nga. What's the truth
    Look here. At least it shows that DMC-UPD is an affiliate of DMCI. I own a DMCI unit in Manila and I am disappointed with this development. But I won't hide the truth from others whose safety might be in danger should there be another strong jolt.

Verdon Parc, which was acquired from its affiliate DMC-Urban Property Developers Inc. (DMC-UPDI), is DMCI Homes' first foray in Davao City's property market. Comprised of four residential buildings interspersed with expansive gardens and greeneries, Verdon Parc adopts a modern tropical setting paradise enclave that is perfect for Davao's hard-working professionals and start-up families. Or maybe an attractive addition to one's investment portfolio.

DMCI Homes' Verdon Parc fulfills on-time delivery of first building

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Look here. At least it shows that DMC-UPD is an affiliate of DMCI. I own a DMCI unit in Manila and I am disappointed with this development. But I won't hide the truth from others whose safety might be in danger should there be another strong jolt.

Right you are, sir. They may not be the same company, but they have the same owners -- the Consunjis.

The exterior (design) says it all. I've been to various DMCI projects (for events, etc.) and they all share the same exterior (design) with that of Ecoland 4000. They are brothers/sisters in that regard, and that is the unblemished truth. DMCI is spitting out half-truths about their relationship with Ecoland 4000 and that is just vicious of them. All to protect their money, I guess. Who cares of their buyers' safety, as long as they get to laugh all the way to the bank, right?

I have friends and relatives who own DMCI condo units and they are disappointed with DMCI, to say the least. The truth hurts, but it is the truth they have to accept.

To the employees of DMCI, don't you worry. A few months from now, people will forget and you will be raking in those $$$$$$$$$ again. Just be patient.

Earthquake again?