New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    One for Eagle's fans:rockf: :band:

Eagles may release new album soon

Associated Press
    Last updated 01:53pm (Mla time) 02/01/2007

LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- After nearly 30 years, California's classic rock group the Eagles may soon release their first album of all-new music.
    Founding member Don Henley said during a private weekend concert that the band was nearing completion on an album of all-new material, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported on Tuesday.
    "It's coming out in 60 to 90 days, if we don't kill each other first," Henley told the crowd Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    Eagles and Henley spokesman Larry Solters said Wednesday there was no comment.
    "The Long Run" in 1979 was the Eagles’ last album featuring all-new studio material. That album included the Grammy-winning single "Heartache Tonight."
    The group officially disbanded in 1982, then they reunited in 1994 for a comeback tour featuring Henley, Glenn Frey, Joe Walsh, Timothy Schmit and Don Felder.
    The band appeared together again in 1998, with past members Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner, when they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
    Henley, 59, will be honored February 9 as the 2007 MusiCares Person of the Year. The annual gala put on by the Recording Academy and the MusiCares Foundation is among the festivities leading up to the 49th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on February 11.
    Henley, who has a home in Dallas, was selected for his achievements as a musician and for his philanthropic work benefiting environmental issues and musicians' rights and concerns.
    MusiCares, established by The Recording Academy in 1989, provides assistance to individuals in the music industry during times of need.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wow thats good news.I still like Hotel California.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Wow thats good news.I still like Hotel California.
    which vesion?
    orig lp (orig format)
    live lp (orig format)
    live acoustic
    live version of wilson philips in japan

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    It's not that I don't like Eagles, pero di ba Farewell Tour na yung sa Melbourne?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I love the New kid in town desperado and hotel california sana mag labas sila ng isa png a;bum

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    It's not that I don't like Eagles, pero di ba Farewell Tour na yung sa Melbourne?

Baka maraming fans request

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post

baka farewell sa australia lang yun.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like "I Can't Tell You Why"! OT, speaking of the 49th Grammy's, may reunion performance daw ang The Police. Man, I'd like to see that.
    Eto: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-col...y.html?ref=rss

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    it's good news for a lot of music lovers.

also, i enjoy watching their Hell freezes Over and their farewell concert in australia. i think i watch it for a couple of times

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is good news. The Eagles were one of the frontrunners in the music scene during the late 70s,- early 80s...... Lead Singer + Drummer,... yes!

1801:fuzzy:

Eagles may release new album soon