New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    TSong tigil mo na cguro yng dream mo na maging race car driver pwde hobby na lng mag porma ka ng kotse pero yng race car driver kailangan mong intindihin na pag hindi hindi talaga!!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    ala na talaga, may katok na talaga makina nitong batang ire tsk, tsk, tsk
    Di gumagana yung anti-knock sensor nya :rofl: :bwahaha:

Gearspeed you're a racer wannabe that hates your dad for having no funds to support you, stalks women and definitely a complete psycho!

Well that's why he wants his car to be fast so he can stalk and follow around her dream girl more :bwahaha:

Now back to our regular programming :pepsi: please and some :popcorn:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    pasingit lang... GS,

ano ba naman yan, 1) na-oobsess ka na yata kay Ms. D, then 2) blame your father for not supporting your hobby?

Erpat ko nagsabi sa akin nung isang araw na yan tsikot mo na ek pangkarera lang yan.Nalala ko pa na sinabi niya sa akin yun nung nasa labas kami ng bahay.Sagot ko lang sa kanya "ok cge".
    i'd say, you might have missed the context of what your dad is saying. bro, you are lucky he bought you a car. ako up until now, i could not have the luxury to say that the car i'm using at the moment is mine. ever tried to find work? awhile back, you said yourself that 'You are not an Employee, You are a Racer', but how the heck could you race if you don't have a race car to boot in the first place? another thing, you could get a kick out of your life even if you don't participate in race events.

why not try mountain bike or other sports?

you gotta save your face, as it was beginning to tarnish.

a piece of advice:
    "If you find yourself in a grave, don't dig any deeper..."

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think gearspeed would say to the rest of the tsikot members, "i don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem."

this is pointless. close na nating ang open season kay GS.
    let's waste our time on some other stupid topic.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my golly. this is the weirdest person ive ever met.

i still stand by my post earlier.

you are sick.and you need professional health.

closing this nonsense.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
A Dream that came into reality