New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You don't need to assemble it at the site... You can bring it pre-assembled with hidden wires or detonator hidden side the container (celfone?).
    The security guards must be really illiterate about bombs not to recognize a "pre-assembled" contraption like that. We should presume the guards must be really dumb that they can only tell if it's a bomb if there is a big label on it saying "E X P L O S I V E S - H A N D L E W I T H C A R E".

2. Join Date
    May 2005

Tiba-tiba yung security guard, meron na siya libreng pantulak mamyang merienda. Sprite 1.5 Liter pa at sardinas palaman sa tinapay.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Paano yung me mga dala ng urine at stool sample para sa annual physical exam nila, hindi na rin sila pasasakayin sa MRT? Kunsabagay, toxic naman yung mga yun to begin with...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane View Post

Tiba-tiba yung security guard, meron na siya libreng pantulak mamyang merienda. Sprite 1.5 Liter pa at sardinas palaman sa tinapay.
    pinapaubos ba yung laman ng mga softdrinks? sumuko na siguro yung may ari ng 1.5 liter, mahaba-haba pa yung byahe at walang cr

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guitar bomb? Ala Desperado?

Oops. Guess I'm not helping either.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Guitar bomb? Ala Desperado?
    Oo, kailangan magitara mo yung "Stairway to Heaven" o kaya yung "Anak" ni Freddie Aguilar bago ka papasukin sa MRT. "Nung isilang ka sa mundong ito... " ... isang bagsak muna..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i have a question since i've not been reading any news lately. is this a total ban or is this ban subjective?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    tire ng Motorcycle bawal din sa Lrt/MrT...
    nag cause daw ng bad smell sabi ng management

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Paano yung me mga dala ng urine at stool sample para sa annual physical exam nila, hindi na rin sila pasasakayin sa MRT? Kunsabagay, toxic naman yung mga yun to begin with...
    Papatikman din siguro pag may dala ka non

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    MRT-3 security personnel said the ban covers any form of liquid such as bottled water or beverages in cans such as iced tea or soda. Also prohibited are lotions, toothpaste, hair gel and other products of a similar consistency.

But passengers who are carrying these items will still be allowed to board the trains if they can present a receipt or, in the case of liquid medicine, a doctor’s prescription.

Those who do not have receipts must get rid of the items if they want to board the train.

For passengers carrying perfume, cologne or similar items, they will be asked to spray on the liquid to substance to prove that these are harmless.

A security officer at the Metrostar Express said the ban was ordered by Transportation Assistant Secretary Roberto Lastimoso, MRT-3 general manager.

It was imposed after the Department of Transportation and Communications (DoTC) ordered security tightened in the country’s airports, seaports, land terminals and railways, particularly the elevated light railways following the foiled UK terror plot.

Security officials at the MRT-3, however, said that although the ban was prompted by the foiled plot, there was no specific threat in the Philippines and the additional security measures being implemented were merely preventive .

Just to impress Uncle Sam that we take any terrorist threat seriously, kahit di tayo kasama sa gulo. Sa sunod dapt nakapaa lahat ng MRT pasahero dahil sa Shoe Bomber.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
DoTC bans liquids from LRT, MRT  (mmm...)