New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    hehrehrehr...huy hindi naman ako nakikipag talo noh..im just telling you tha reality nowadays...

wala naman sigurong gusto na maganyan ng media..but im telling you now the harsh reality....herhehrehrehr
    i'm with glenn. kung di nila gagawin un..la sila trabaho.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reporters must & will gather news no matter what it takes. Sometimes, they do go overboard & step on other people's toes just to get what is needed to complete their stories. But remember, all these are done so viewers can get the most information out of a given scenario or event. This is the mandate they swore to and adhere by no matter the danger, risk or threat to life. If not for them, we wouldn't know how savage the abu sayyaf are, how a remote town in catanduanes got ravaged by a strong typhoon, how mount pinatubo devastated the whole of pampanga and areas near it. News reporters must always be where the action is, to deliver breaking stories live as it happens. Apart from these "perks," is the pressure of competition. Even a small blunder is fatal to their careers. Admittedly though, reporters/anchors sometimes tend to twist facts in favor of their own, personal opinion. This is done mostly in radio news, but hardly on tv. This is wrong. To those who have gripes against these people, i am w/ you. But i just keep an open mind and treat them as a unique sector of the working force, the absence of w/c would make life less colorful. ;)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Doris Bigornia..Unethical..