New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have nothing against our brothers/sisters who choose the alternative lifestyle, I just couldn't imagine Doogie Howser being gay.

Lumabas pa siya dun sa 'Harold and Kumar' movie na ang role niya ay manyakis.

http://people.aol.com/people/article...554852,00.html

Neil Patrick Harris is gay – and wants to quell recent reports that he had denied it. The actor tells PEOPLE exclusively:

"The public eye has always been kind to me, and until recently I have been able to live a pretty normal life. Now it seems there is speculation and interest in my private life and relationships.

"So, rather than ignore those who choose to publish their opinions without actually talking to me, I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."

Harris, 33, currently stars in the CBS comedy How I Met Your Mother. He shot to fame in 1989 at age 16 when he played a teen-prodigy doctor on the hit Doogie Howser, M.D. "It was a very fast but wonderful education," he told PEOPLE in 1998.

After the show went off the air in 1993, he shook off his teen image with roles in the musicals Rent and Assassins and a wild turn as an unhinged version himself in the 2004 movie Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.

"I'm enjoying my 30s," he told PEOPLE in 2004. "I feel like I know where I'm going. And I like where I'm going."

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Lahat na lang ata nababading ngayon ah.

Oh well, dami ko pa sana sasabihin pero baka may mga kasama tayo ditong mala-Doogie din pala.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    honga, dumadami nga yata... pati na nga iyong isang doktor sa Grey's Anatomy....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lalaking nag didiary.... Hehe the signs are there... Kung ano-ano pa siguro ginagawa kay Vinny haha

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sabi ko na nga ba eh!

Dito kaya sa pinas, sino kaya ang mga nagtatago pa sa closet?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I like his character in the movie Undercover Brother, katawa!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by just4u View Post
    honga, dumadami nga yata... pati na nga iyong isang doktor sa Grey's Anatomy....
    bakit nga ang mga bakla: ..di naman nanganganak pero dumadami?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Sabi ko na nga ba eh!

Dito kaya sa pinas, sino kaya ang mga nagtatago pa sa closet?
    1. Goma
    2. Junggoy
    3. Plip Salvahe
    3. Mikey

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by outmap View Post
    I like his character in the movie Undercover Brother, katawa!

I watched the film. Pero ano nga ba ang role niya dun?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    bakit nga ang mga bakla: ..di naman nanganganak pero dumadami?
    Nabasa ko sa BBC [Science and Tech] na ang kabaklaan daw ay natrace na kung saan nagsisimula. Galing daw ito sa genes ng mother. So ngayon, kino-consider na nila itong disease na pwedeng ma-treat.

IMHO, kahit naman walang makadiskubre kung saan nanggagaling ang kabaklaan eh alam naman ng lahat na disesase ito.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Doogie Howser, M.D. is Gay