New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    There's always a second chance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hehehehe! That's cute bro! Sabi nga ni JAP, in-love ka nga! :inlove:

Anyway, eto tip ko sa yo: if she's like your school/class/officemate, ask her na samahan ka nya sa mall to buy something (shirt, pants, gadget, or whatever). At least it doesn't sound as intimidating as a date but as casually para cool! Then pag makasama na kayo, go buy the stuff that you need and ask her na kumain kayo sa KFC, McDo or Jollibee or something. While walking though, makipag-chikahan ka na so that you'll know more about the girl and at the same time, opening yourself up for the girl to know you more.

What happens next is up to you. - Axe (totoo to!hehehehe!)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naalala ko yung ka-dorm ko dati, may kodigo pa pag tumatawag sa girl hehehe

oks lang yan pareko

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    i'm sorry, but as a parent of an autistic child, i was offended by your comment...
    Sorry to hear that, im sure our co-tsikot didnt mean bad.. pasensya na bro i understand how you feel as i worked before with special child

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Well, talked to her today. Turned out ok (at least better than yesterday). I guess i was just pissed at myself for thinking i sounded like an idiot. As the title said, i was just ranting. Thanks for the kind words mga peeps. hehe. Mods pls close the thread na. tnx

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    close the thread na agad?
    akala ko magiging saga ulit 'to eh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Don't mind me, just ranting.