New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14
    It should've been wherein we did not receive her complaint, she only told the driver na unfortunately nasindak at ginawa na naman.
    I get this type of behavior all the time. My staff often receive feedback and never forward it to me with disastrous results. I've made some decisions on incorrect information that was given to me.

Based on the profile of my staff, those staff that had below average IQ normally exhibit this type of behavior while those with average and above average IQ have no problem.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    "Does a supplier have the right to reject a customer?" --- Yes, of course.

Especially, if the terms of your agreement have not been reduced in writing, duly signed and notarized, i.e. contract, then you have every right to reject a customer.

And from the details of your post, you can't charge her with Estafa, as that criminal offense requires deceit, which is not evident. May intention naman siyang magbayad, yun nga lang may nangyari. The most you can do is file a civil case, "Sum of Money with Damages," dahil hindi nya binayaran yung na-deliver mo. But believe me, its not worth the hassle and the expense. Better to charge everything to experience, than fight for your principles.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nde na sha nagbayad....and you let her get away with it? Pwede ba yun? There are times na nde i-ni-honor ng suppliers yung terms namin or agreement but still I pay them! Sobra namang mag asawa yun...nde ren susuwertihin yun.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    wow sir dapat singilin mo yung 6 truckloads na utang niya sa inyo. That's still a lot of money (at least for me).

yung mom ko naman, pag ayaw niya customer (rental ng bahay) usually tiantaasan nyia sobra yung rental rate. Para kung mag agree, panalo, kung ayaw, ok lang haha :D Usually ayaw niya sa mga Korean (nag susub lease kasi) and Indians (the smell sticks sa interior ng house kahit magrepaint).

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    And from the details of your post, you can't charge her with Estafa, as that criminal offense requires deceit, which is not evident. May intention naman siyang magbayad, yun nga lang may nangyari. The most you can do is file a civil case, "Sum of Money with Damages," dahil hindi nya binayaran yung na-deliver mo. But believe me, its not worth the hassle and the expense. Better to charge everything to experience, than fight for your principles.
    Yun nga po chief eh. I just got irritated by the fact na I charged it to experience na and they're the ones pa who told me na kakasuhan nila ako. Although I may be perhaps younger than they are, I still have the right mind to ask people around me regarding what their tongues speak. It's as if they're underestimating a person without even "actually" being with him.

Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    Nde na sha nagbayad....and you let her get away with it? Pwede ba yun? There are times na nde i-ni-honor ng suppliers yung terms namin or agreement but still I pay them! Sobra namang mag asawa yun...nde ren susuwertihin yun.
    It's been a week na po kasi maam and headstrong pa rin ung mag-asawa na di talaga magbabayad. Karma na lang po siguro daanin ito. Their side is easy to counter but they're just too hard-headed to listen. A week of negotiations even failed to extract even a single cent from them... sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er
    wow sir dapat singilin mo yung 6 truckloads na utang niya sa inyo. That's still a lot of money (at least for me).
    It is a lot of money. When we began it was around 4000 per truckload pa. If I get it right, that's about 24K. Oks sana kung yun ang net pero ung factors na diesel, wages, maintenance ay ibabawas pa dun. Big loss talaga. But considering po the time that will be consumed in case I file a case could be more than that. And knowing na if I continue working, I could get over that loss in 2 months time. So I think it would indeed be best to charge it to experience na nga lang...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i though pag may problema ang initial delivery but yung succeeding ones are accepted, its assumed na yung initial delivery even with defects was remedied na,

its goes like if you had a bad transaction prior to your previous deliveries, its natural you have to remedy it first before accepting the succeding ones.

Pag nag kaso yan malamang hindi mag proprosper yan, kasi nga everything you did at this point is done in good faith, sya yung bad faith, accepting the succeeding deliveries without saying na everything is ok na with the first delivery.

pag nag demand ka payment, dapat may bayad na yan, kasi nga inaccept nya lahat ng deliveries mo, even may defect ang una, accepting the succeeding deliveries is a proof na you either had remedied and was accepted by the buyer.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    curious wala ba association mga suppliers na kagaya nyo para magkaraon ng **** list ng mga buyers na ganyan? hehehe

para i blacklist na mga magugulang na mga yan

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Mga chief, salamat po sa mga reply.

I boldly made a move this morning and conversed with our customer. I said that we'd deliver but at an additional P1500 due to the fact na it's been a year na without increasing our price. Minura pa ako at sinabi na di raw pwedeng taasan ung price dahil umorder sya bago pa magtaas ng price.

Normal ho na walang contract obliging us to deliver so I stressed this out. Sabi nya di raw sapat na rason yun. Kung ayaw daw talaga namin magdeliver sa kanya, idedemanda raw talaga nya kami. I asked her on what grounds and sabi na lang saken "A basta!" So finding out that she doesn't know what she's talking about, I slightly raised my voice na and told her na "Maam, bago po kayo mag-threat na idedemanda niyo kami, tignan niyo po muna kung ano mas malala, ang di namin pagdeliver sa inyo o ang di niyo po pagbayad samen? Kung tutuusin pwede nga po namin kayong idemanda ng estafa eh kaso pinabayaan na lang namin, tapos kayo pa po may lakas ng loob na magdemanda? Parang hindi naman po tama yun maam. Ngayon po kung may balak pa po kayong magdemanda, yun nga lang po eh kung may valid na rason, eh pwede na po akong mauna ngayon at kasuhan na kayo ng estafa. Pero panigurado ayaw niyo rin naman ng abala kaya sana po'y pag-isipan niyo muna."

After stressing out my side, which much has been expressed thanks to your opinions, the customer just said, "Sige, para wala ng maabala di na kita tatawagan. Di bale ng huwag niyo kaming dalhan basta wag na kayo magpaparamdam mga wal*nghiya!"...

The nerve, tapos nun binabaan ako (na naman) ng telephone and yun na. Hopefully, that's the last time I'd ever converse with her.
    usually pag ganyan anticipated mo na aawayin ka ulit, a mini-recorder comes in handy. just in case ...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    usually pag ganyan anticipated mo na aawayin ka ulit, a mini-recorder comes in handy. just in case ...
    hmmm afaik bawal po mag wiretap.. a la gloriagate

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    *konde

Marami po kasing connections itong mag-asawang ito sa mga matataas na officials and may mga relatives din silang mga abogado. Kaya no clue talaga ako kung ano pwedeng ikaso samen ng mga ito. Or baka mamaya kung ano-ano pa.
    if you jacked up your price too high, baka kasuhan ka pa ng 'extortion' nun.

patay ang biznes. sky is the limit ang pede nilang ipatong sa yo.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Does a supplier have the right to reject a customer?