New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    i know someone who are into vinyl and tube amps bro, maganda pero magastos
    classic! between the two, I'd really like the cassette tapes lol.
    i missed the tape deck days; the joy of unboxing the cassette case and smelling the cover, going over with the artists' compilation and song lyrics at the back!
    then came the CD era; efficient, reliable, and more rigid. sound quality may not lose its consistency over the years. wag lang ma-expose sa init at magnetic field. now i burned my Fleetwood Mac, Def Leppard, Pet Shop Boys, U2, 10000 Maniacs, OMD, etc.....and store it in my hard drives, USB, PC, and phone.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005

yes meron sila audiophile turntable, McIntosh amp, speakers na kasing mahal ng new car

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yes meron sila audiophile turntable, McIntosh amp, speakers na kasing mahal ng new car
    exactly. meron nga sya isang amp na nakatambak lang.
    biniro ko, arborin ko na lang at naghahakot lang ng alikabok. ngising aso si loko

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I visited a friend in China who is an audiophile. Nung nasa kusina kame kumakain, pumunta sya sa living room.

Bigla may kumanta. Akala ko may bisita sya na singer. When I checked, he played music from a CD pala tapos tube amps gamit nya. Akala ko live yung tunog sobrang ganda. That's how I learned about tubes. Learned lang. Kasi when I asked how much, di ko na pinangarap magkaroon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Spotify lang hehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hanggang ngayon bumibili pa din ako CDs

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Need not be. You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to enjoy vinyl (or CD) music. There's now a lot of affordable turntables aside from those vintage ones. That goes for the amps too. You can get a good setup for less than Php30k. That's only about a good DSLR without lens nowadays.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Need not be. You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to enjoy vinyl (or CD) music. There's now a lot of affordable turntables aside from those vintage ones. That goes for the amps too. You can get a good setup for less than Php30k. That's only about a good DSLR without lens nowadays.
    Kasama na tubo?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12